December 30, 2009

112 WHATEVER


[ Inside The Aisles, Mark sees the district 

manager coming... ]


MARK: Hey Jim, how's it going?

JIM: Good Mark, how are you?

MARK: I'm doing fine [ sees Hithe ]

This is Hithe our manager...

HITHE: Hi, nice to meet you.

JIM: Yeah, you too. [ shakes his hand ]



[ Mark & Jim start walking to the back. ]



JIM: So, where's this guy you kept telling

me about?

MARK: Oh, Skilyr?

He's coming in a little later

JIM: Great! Let's go talk about some

things in your office

MARK: OK sure





[ Hithe sees Kristyn & walks up to her. ]



HITHE: Hey, how are you feeling?

KRISTYN: Not so good

HITHE: Aw, I wish I knew how to help you...

I've never had a baby before

KRISTYN: Yeah, I have...I'll be fine

HITHE: But what about your husband?

KRISTYN: What about him?



[ Dina sneaks by them. ]



[ doesn't notice ] HITHE: When are you gonna tell him?

KRISTYN: I don't know

HITHE: Well, I gotta get back...

Just let me know if you need something

KRISTYN: OK, I will





[ Back up front with Dina, Monica, & Amber. ]



[ talking to Monica ] DINA: I overheard Hithe talking to

Kristyn just now...

MONICA: Yeah, so?

DINA: And he was saying he wanted to

help her. . .with a baby!

MONICA: Oh, maybe you misunderstood

and anyways, it's not our business

DINA: I know what I heard!

And if Hithe got a girl he's working with pregnant

that's pretty serious

MONICA: Well, Kristyn's not a little girl

and I'm sure she can take care of this on

her own



[ Amber hears them/ Goes up to Hithe. ]



[ turns him around ] AMBER: What is going on, Hithe...

Did you get Kristyn pregnant?

HITHE: What? Come over here...



[ looks at her ] HITHE: How did you know?

AMBER: Dina overheard you two talking

HITHE: Great! That's the last thing

I need right now

AMBER: What were you thinking?

[ Marks comes up ] HITHE: I don't know...

I don't know!



MARK: Uh, Hithe...Amber!



[ They both stand there in silence. ]



MARK: Something wrong?

HITHE: Nope, everything's fine

MARK: OK [ walks off with Jim ]



HITHE: Anyways, we better stop talking about

this

AMBER: Yeah, especially with Jim

walking around...



[ Hithe walks back up front & sees Mark & Jim

going toward c/o lanes. ]



[ hurries past them ] HITHE: Uh, Dina...you can take a break now

DINA: Are you sure that's wise?

I mean, look at these lines!

HITHE: It's fine...

I'll take over your lane



[ Hithe smiles & Dina smirks at him as she leaves. ]





[ Ski enters & Mark comes up to him. ]



SKI: Hey, is it OK if I parked right in front

for now?

MARK: Yeah, that's fine...

Jim, this is Skilyr our F/D manager

JIM: Nice to meet you! [ smiles ]

SKI: Yeah, you too

Well, I gotta get going I'm kinda illegally

parked...

MARK: Wait Ski, I need to ask you something...

I'll be right back, Jim [ they walk off ]



[ looks at him ] SKI: What's going on?

MARK: Well, I need to ask you a little

favor

SKI: Sure, but this time I think I'll

be keeping my clothes on...

[ smiles ] MARK: Oh no, it's nothing like that!

Me and some of the other store directors

are taking Jim out tonight

SKI: That's cool!

MARK: Yeah, and I need you to watch my boys

SKI: What? Me...

MARK: Sorry, it's last minute...but IDK

anyone else to ask

SKI: It's alright, I'll do it...

MARK: Thanks Ski, see you at six!





[ Ski leaves/ Hithe's staring off into space

& Kristyn walks up to him. ]



KRISTYN: Uh, earth to Hithe!

HITHE: Oh hi, sorry

KRISTYN: Well, I'm about to leave soon...

I was just letting you know

HITHE: OK, call me if you need me

KRISTYN: Thanks, but we both know

I can't do that... [ walks off ]



[ walks to Amber ] HITHE: This sucks.

AMBER: You can say that again...

HITHE: I mean, I can't even be around

while she's going through all this

Damn, if only...

AMBER: Only what? She wasn't married?

HITHE: Yeah, I have to get out of here...

and that bitch over there keeps giving me dirty

looks

AMBER: I know, I can't stand her...

In fact, I'm gonna settle this right now!

HITHE: Amber.



[ walks right to Dina ] AMBER: Look, for once mind your

own business...

You don't even know what your

talking about!

DINA: Oh really? I don't...

I think you're just wishing it was you

instead of Kristyn

AMBER: Uh, what did you just say?

DINA: You heard me!



[ coughs ] MARK: What the hell is going on?

Look, I am gonna walk Jim out and when

I get back everyone better be back to work!





[ Everyone leaves/ Marks comes back &

everything's silent ]



MARK: Hithe, can I speak with you?

HITHE: Uh, yeah...

MARK: What's going on around here?

HITHE: It's just Dina trying to stir everyone

up...

MARK: Are you sure that's it?

HITHE: Yeah, I'm sure

MARK: OK, well I'm gonna go...

Try and not have anymore shit happen

while I'm gone!

HITHE: OK





[ At Mark's/ Ski rings the doorbell ]



MARK: Hey Ski

This is Jai and Chais...He's 10 and he's 12

SKI: Uh, hey guys! [ smiles ]



[ The kids are playing video games/

Mark and Ski are sitting on the couch. ]



MARK: Man, I really need to get out tonight..

SKI: Why? Something wrong?

MARK: Things at the store got a little out of hand

I'll tell you about it later...

SKI: OK

MARK: Well, there's food in the fridge...

I'll be back late. Thanks again!

SKI: It's no problem...

You go have fun

MARK: OK bye

You two be good for Ski, OK?



[ Mark leaves/ Ski turns around to the two kids

staring at him. ]



SKI: So, who wants to watch a movie?





[ Back at the store. ]



AMBER: Sorie Hithe, what did he say?

HITHE: Nothing, just to get everyone under control



This is gonna be one big mess!

AMBER: Yeah, I know...

Well, at least Dina's gone so you don't

have to deal with her anymore tonight

HITHE: Thanks for sticking up for me though!

AMBER: You're welcome

Well, I'm leaving...you gonna be OK?

HITHE: Yeah



[ Back at Mark's/ Ski's on his cell with Weis. ]



SKI: Yeah, they're watching a movie

and I'm sitting here stuffing my face [ laughs ]



What?  Did you say you miss me?

Hold on, I got another call...



SKI: Hello

HITHE: Hey, it's me...

SKI: Hithe?

'Jai stop throwing the remote!'

HITHE: Uh, where are you?

SKI: Long story, what's up?

HITHE: Ski, Kristyn's pregnant...

SKI: What?

HITHE: Yeah, and it's all over the store...

What am I gonna do?

SKI: How did anyone find out?

HITHE: Dina heard me talking to Kristyn...

I just hope Mark doesn't know

SKI: What about her husband?

HITHE: I don't know

SKI: Wow! This is crazy, Hithe!

You better be careful from now

on before anything worse happens...



(               Edited 0516               )



No comments:

Post a Comment