December 30, 2009

113 WHATEVER [ SEASON FINALE ]




[ Ski's driving around with Weis. ]


SKI: So, what do you wanna do today?

WEIS: Well, I was thinking we could

get something to eat and go to the park

maybe...

SKI: Oh yeah?

That sounds like a date

WEIS: I know...

What do you think?

SKI: I think that's a good idea

WEIS: Cool, I was hoping you'd say that!



[ At the store/ Mark's waiting on Hithe. ]



HITHE: Morning Mark

MARK: Uh yeah, We need to talk

HITHE: OK, what's going on?

MARK: I talked to the store owner

and he's been getting lots of complaints

from associates about you...

HITHE: What about?

MARK: Flirting with girls in the store

and just not taking your job very seriously

HITHE: Uh, I happen to take my job very seriously

Is that it?

MARK: No and people are saying you got Kristyn

pregnant...

HITHE: What does that have to do with anything?

MARK: Listen Hithe, since you got this job

we've had a lot of problems and now you're

making others uncomfortable around here

HITHE: What are you trying to say?

MARK: I'm saying, I think it's best if we let

you go...

HITHE: What? You're firing me.

MARK: I'm sorry, Hithe...



[ Hithe walks away/ Dina comes in & passes him ]



[ yells ] HITHE: Yeah, keep walking

But this is far from over bitch.





[ Ski & Weis are walking through the park. ]



WEIS: Let's sit over here away from everything...

SKI: OK

So, what do you wanna do?

WEIS: Well, it just so happens I brought

something for us

SKI: Oh yeah, what?

WEIS: This [ holds up & shows him ]

SKI: Where'd you get that?

WEIS: A friend

SKI:...I didn't know you did drugs

WEIS: It's just a blunt [ gets out a lighter]

SKI: Are you crazy?

WEIS: What? No one can see us

over here...

We're totally hidden

SKI: I don't know...

WEIS: Well, I'm gonna... [ lights it ]



[ Ski sits there watching & looking around. ]



WEIS: Here [ hands it to him ]

SKI: What? No, that's OK [ shakes head ]

WEIS: You've never tried it, huh?

Come on, I brought it for both of us

SKI: I don't know

WEIS: Don't you trust me? No pressure

 but I won't let anything happen to you...





[ At Hithe's, he's sitting on the couch

drinking a beer & his cell rings. ]



KRISTYN: Hey, it's me...

Why aren't you at work?

HITHE: Cuz I got fired!

KRISTYN: What?

HITHE: Mark knows about us...

He knows about everything!

KRISTYN: But he can't do that!

HITHE: Well, he did...

I have to go, I'm sorry

KRISTYN: Are you OK?

HITHE: Yeah, I'll be fine [ finishes beer ]

I'll talk to you later

KRISTYN: OK...Wait, Hithe!

HITHE: Yeah?

KRISTYN: Just don't do anything stupid,

alright?





[ At the park, Weis is lighting a cigarette

& Ski is sitting next to him. ]



SKI: Wow, I feel weird...

WEIS: Duh! [ starts laughing ]

Wanna eat after this?

SKI: Yeah, I'm starving...

[ smiles ] WEIS: I figured you would be





[ Back at Hithe's/ Still drinking & his cell rings]



AMBER: I can't believe Mark fired you!

HITHE: Well, I can...

He's never liked me

AMBER: Maybe it wasn't him...

Someone else could have talked to Jim

HITHE: Yeah, but Mark just hates me

...He's always looking down on me

AMBER: Well, maybe Ski could talk to him

HITHE: No, I'm gonna settle this myself



[ Finishes another beer & sits it down]



AMBER: What do you mean?

HITHE: I'm going down there

AMBER: I don't think that's such a

good idea, Hithe...

HITHE: No, it's fine...

I'm just gonna go down there & talk to

Mark

AMBER: Hithe, you can't... [ the line goes dead ]





[ Back at the park Ski & Weis are laying

on the grass ]



SKI: Man, I'm soo full!

WEIS: Yeah, me too...

SKI: I'm not surprised...

You ate yours & some of mine.

[ starts laughing ] WEIS: Sorry, it was really good

SKI: It's alright [ smiles at him ]

WEIS: The suns going down...

SKI: Yeah, I'm so relaxed

I don't wanna move...

WEIS: Well, I got one more idea

SKI: What's that?

WEIS: This...



[ Weis leans over & starts kissing Ski/ He falls back

onto him & Ski doesn't notice his cell vibrate. ]





[ Hithe's sitting in the store lot/ Sees Mark come

out & walks toward him. ]



HITHE: Hey Mark

MARK: What are you doing here?

HITHE: I need to know, why Mark...

What is the real reason you fired me?

MARK: Hithe, I already told you...

HITHE: Yeah, a bunch of crap!

I know, you just don't like me

MARK: My opinion of you has nothing to do

with this...I'm not even the one who told

Jim

HITHE: Yeah, then who did?

MARK: It was Dina!

Do you honestly think I wanna be sitting

here all day long?

No, but there's no one else now.

[ Amber walks up ] HITHE: You're full of shit!

I know the real reason...



AMBER: Come on, Hithe...let's go!

HITHE: No, I'm not finished yet!





[ Back at the park ]



WEIS: Damn, that was nice.

SKI: Yeah, I know! [ smiles ]

Hold on, I got a voicemail...



VM: Hey, it's Amber...Hithe's drunk & going

to talk to Mark

Meet me there, please hurry!



SKI: Shit! We gotta go!

WIES: Where?

SKI: To the store, come on!





[ The store parking lot... ]



MARK: It's OK, Amber...

I wanna hear this, why?

HITHE: It's cuz of Ski, that's why...

MARK: Ski has nothing to do with this!

HITHE: Oh yeah? I think you're jealous

MARK: Yeah, cuz you have so much

for me to be jealous of...

HITHE: You're right! I do...

We're close and it drives

you insane, admit it.



[ Ski walks up] AMBER: OK, this has gone far enough!

SKI: What the hell is going on?



HITHE: Oh hey Ski, perfect timing...

Mark is jealous & that's why he fired me!

SKI: What! You fired him?

MARK: Ski, I had to...

HITHE: Whatever, you know what I think?

I think you're just a pathetic person who

preys on people way too young for him!

MARK: Yeah, well at least I'm smart

enough to keep my dick in my pants

and not impregnate married

coworkers.


[ Hithe stands there for a second, then goes right up to

Mark & punches him in the face/ Ski immediately

gets in the middle of them. ]



SKI: Calm the hell down,

Hithe! This is unnecessary.

[ feels his lip ] MARK: I'm bleeding,


[ Goes right to swing back. ]

SKI: Mark,stop!


AMBER: Hithe, get over here!



[ Sirens start going off & a police car pulls into

the parking lot ]



SKI: Great! You two are screwed.

[ sighs ] AMBER: This is not happening right

now...



[ A police officer jumps out, arresting Mark & Hithe/

Leaving Ski & Amber in the parking lot as they're

taken away ]





[ At the police station/ Mark & Hithe are in a cell

together ]



[ coughs ] HITHE: Look, I'm sorry I hit you...

MARK: Yeah, OK

HITHE: Really, I'm not the person

everyone thinks I am...

and I'm sick of always having to defend that!

MARK: I'm not preying on your friend,

Ski either!  

HITHE: I know...

MARK: Look as much as you don't believe me...

I didn't wanna fire you



[ Ski walks up to the cell. ]



HITHE: Ski, hey!

SKI: Yeah, I'm not here to get you...

Amber's on her way

[ looks down ] HITHE: Oh

SKI: Come on, Mark...

Let's get out of here!





[ Ski &  Mark walk outside. ]



SKI: I can't believe he hit you.

I'm so pissed off.

MARK: It's OK, Ski...

SKI: No, it's not

MARK: He's under a lot of pressure right

now

SKI: Yeah, but that's no excuse

for what he said about you

MARK: I understand though...

Your his best friend and he wants to protect you

SKI: I guess you're right.

MARK: Thanks for bailing me out though...

I really appreciate it

SKI: It's no problem...

That's what friends are for, right?

MARK: Yeah...

So friend, wanna go to my place and watch

a movie or something?

SKI: Sure, that sounds good!



(               Edited 0516          )



No comments:

Post a Comment