December 31, 2009

217 ALCOHAULIN ASS


‘Well, I’m stuffed. . .

once again you’ve managed

to wow me with your cooking’



KRISTYN: I’m glad you liked

it

HITHE: Yeah, you should sit

down + relax



[ drinks his last drop of

wine]



KRISTYN: I wish, I could

but I just have to stay

busy. . .it’s the onlie way

I'll stay sane

HITHE: Yeah, I know

what you mean

KRISTYN: I’m sorie about

the other nite [ sits down ]

HITHE: It’s alrite, I

understand

KRISTYN: No, I don’t

think you do

HITHE: What is it?

[ looks @her ]

KRISTYN: I’m scared, Hithe!

If my husband finds out

you come around he’ll

try + take my kids away

+ I alreadie lost my son. . .

I can’t stand to

loose my daughters too

HITHE: He can’t do that!

KRISTYN: I don’t know. . . But I

did push him down that

one nite

HITHE: Don’t worrie, that

wasn’t your fault. . .

KRISTYN: I know, but I have a

feeling he’ll try + use

it against me

HITHE: Do you have anything

uh. . .else to drink?

KRISTYN: I’m not sure. . .

I’ll check though





[ Kyle pulls up outside of Amber’s

+ sees her standing on her

balconie ]



KYLE: Well, If it isn’t

my Juliet

AMBER: Hey

KYLE: You look tired. . .

Still recovering over last nite?

AMBER: Yeah, something like

that!

KYLE: Me too + I’ve been

doing some thinking. . .

AMBER: About what?

KYLE: About us I want

things to be how they

were before I left

I wanna be together again

AMBER: Kyle, I don’t know

If I’m readie for that

yet. . .

KYLE: I know you’re scared

about what happened the

last time

But I love you. . . + I’ve changed

AMBER: I know you have,

it’s just. . . I need some time

to think

KYLE: Oh. . .I see

Well, I’ll give you time

then



[ starts walking away. . . ]



AMBER: Kyle!



[ He gets in his car + drives

off. . . ]



[ Hithe’s laying on the couch

watching TV. . . ]



HITHE: Need any help

in there?

KRISTYN: No, I’m fine

HITHE: OK



[ Pouring another shot, Hithe

looks up + sees Kristyn’s little

girl. . . ]



[ looks up ] HITHE: Hi



‘Who are you?’



HITHE: I’m Hithe, what’s

your name?

[ walks up ] KRISTYN: Stop

bothering him. . .

Why don’t you go back

+ play in your room?



[ Her daughter leaves + she

sits by Hithe. . . ]



[ On Amber’s porch, she’s outside

+ calls Ski. . . ]



SKI: Hey stranger

AMBER: Hey. . .sorie

I haven’t been around

much latelie

SKI: It’s alrite. . .

AMBER: I just have a lot

on my mind rite now

SKI: Oh yeah? What’s up?

AMBER: Well, I had a date

with Kyle last nite. . . + then

Jeszyca showed up

SKI: Wow, what happened?

AMBER: Let’s just say

she didn’t leave

SKI: You didn’t!

AMBER: We did

SKI: I don’t know what

to say, gurl

AMBER: I don’t know

what to do

SKI: What do you mean?

AMBER: I mean, now I’m not sure

who I wanna be with





[ Back @Kristyn’s. . . ]



KRISTYN: Sorie about that. . .

HITHE: You didn’t have to send

her away

We we’re just talking

KRISTYN: I know. . . I’m just

worried about her Dad

HITHE: Well, anyways I’m glad

you finalie set down

KRISTYN: Yeah, I wore myself out. . .

HITHE: You know, whatever you

need. . .I’m here

[ looks @her ]

You don’t have to go

through this alone

KRISTYN: I know



[ Kristyn suddenlie notices Hithe’s

stare + he moves closer to her. . .]



KRISTYN: Hithe

[ looks up ] HITHE: Yeah?



[ Hithe quicklie kisses her

+ steps back, waiting for her

to kiss him…she hesitates ]



KRISTYN: Maybe I should take

you home

HITHE: What’s wrong?

KRISTYN: It’s just that, that’s

how this all started. . .



[ Kristyn goes upstairs to get

her kids while Hithe waits. . . ]



[ They drive up to Hithe’s apartment

+ he gets out seeing someone

standing in the driveway. . . ]



‘Hey. . . ‘



[ comes up ] HITHE: Mark. . .

What are you doing here?

MARK: Just seeing how

you were doing. . . I uh,

talked to Ace today

HITHE: Yeah, and?

MARK: Well, he told me

about the other day. . .

+ listen Hithe, I know were

not best friends + I’m sorie

about your son, but drinking

that much isn’t going

to make things better

HITHE: What? This isn’t

intervention, Mark!

MARK: No, but it mite be

soon if you don’t stop. . .

Trust me, I know!

HITHE: Well, thanks for your

concern, but I’m fine



[ Hithe walks off, leaving

Mark standing outside ]



[ @Aisle 6’n9 it’s nite shift +

Jeszyca’s standing by self check

when someone walks toward

her. . . ]



[ looks up ] JESZYCA: Hey!

What are you doing here?



[ Amber doesn’t say anything

she just walks up + starts

kissing her. . . ]



[ Jeszyca looks surprised ]



JESZYCA: Wait, does this mean

what I think It means?

No comments:

Post a Comment