May 24, 2013

First Look. . ." 1 Last Shop "

Trey, Weis
SCENE 2: In Trey’s driveway. . .

[ Weis starts toward the side
door but Trey grabs his arm. ]

TREY: Hold up a second.
WEIS: What? I know how you
want me to act around
your friends.  We’ve been
through this.
TREY: It’s not about that.
Markis is here too.

[ They separate, standing face
to face now. ]

WEIS: I use to work with
him.  He’s cool really.  I
could tell him right now
if you want.  

[ Trey looks dead into Weis’
eyes. ]

TREY: Does that really sound
like something I’d want you
to do?

[ Trey tries to hold his face but
soon cracks a huge smile. ]


[ Inside the house now, Weis excuses
himself into the bathroom.  Shutting
the door behind him, he immediately sees
a black box sitting in the shower tub.

Curious, he sits down & starts to open
the case.  Seeing the shiny, black gun
Weis drops it in surprise. ]


( VIEW THE REST. . . )
Amber, Syria, Hithe

No comments:

Post a Comment