February 18, 2015

The Right Fit

Inside All Hours Fitness.

[ Kyle has a break in appointments
& is getting some time in on the
punching bag.  His pace increases
with every hit until his work mate
walks inside the room. ]

CO-WORKER: This is Sunshine.
She's new in town and wants to
talk about setting up a weekly
training schedule.
KYLE: Cool.  Thanks Brad.

[ The co-worker leaves &
Kyle looks over at Sunshine,
smiling.

Later on, they are talking. ]

KYLE: So you're telling me
you and your friend we're
pretty much kidnapped.
And where is this guy?
SUNSHINE: Last thing I
knew in jail.

[ She joins Kyle, sitting on
a bench. ]

KYLE: Great.  You're safe
then.  
SUNSHINE: Not at all.  He may
be caught now but he'll get
out soon enough and I wanna 
be prepared.

KYLE: For what?
SUNSHINE: To defend myself.
He's been doing this for a long
time and I'm gonna be the one
to finally end it.

[ She stands up, knocking the
bag away. ]


At LeeVigh's apartment.

[ Walking down to the basement,
he sees an unfamiliar person
sitting on the couch. ]

LEEVIGH: Uh, hello.

"Hey, I'm Zain.  I just started
at TA."

[ He holds out his hand &
LeeVigh shakes it. ]

LEEVIGH: Cool.  Nice to meet
you.
So what are the boys up to?
ZAIN: Joh's pulling a double.
And Weis & Stuu, no clue.
They left me in here a
couple hours ago.

LEEVIGH: Well, that's pretty
rude.  I'll get them.

[ LeeVigh heads for Weis' door. ]

ZAIN: You might not wanna do
that, man.
LEEVIGH: It's cool.  We pretty much
have an open door policy around
here.

[ He laughs while Zain shakes his head.

Opening the door, LeeVigh is startled
by what he sees. Weis jumps up, 
knocking Stuu over on the ground. ]

LEEVIGH: What are you two up to?
WEIS: Nothing.  

[ He sits up, getting dressed while
LeeVigh stares at them. ]

WEIS: Let's go practice.


Back at the Fitness Center.

KYLE: I know you didn't ask for
my opinion but this dude sounds
really dangerous.  Maybe you
should leave it alone.

SUNSHINE: I can't do that.  Even
though things turned out well
for me and my friend, he still
had no right to make our decision
for us.
KYLE: Yeah, I understand.  Just
be cautious.
SUNSHINE: Anyway a little less
talking, a lot more working
out please.

KYLE: Alright.  I'll show you my
session run through so you
can see what you're getting
into.  You ready?

[ They both stand up. ]

SUNSHINE: Yup.
KYLE: Okay.  I like to start off
with some basic stretching
techniques.  

[ Kyle spreads his legs, extending
his arms one at a time while Sun-
shine follows him. ]

KYLE: Feeling good?


After practice, Weis' room.

[ Everyone is gone except LeeVigh
& Weis. ]

LEEVIGH: So I walked in on you
 and Stuu in your boxers with him
on top of you.  That's not how
buds usually play around.

WEIS: Yeah, about that.  

[ Weis smirks at him. ]

WEIS: We're not just friends
anymore.  Obviously.
LEEVIGH: What? Last thing I
knew Stuu had an unrequited
crush on Tiesun.  Now he's 
into you?
WEIS: He's been into me for
awhile, we just haven't agreed
on certain things.
LEEVIGH: You mean, sex.

WEIS: Yes.
LEEVIGH: So what's changed
now?
WEIS: Nothing.  I have fun
with Stuu and he's a good
person.  It shouldn't matter
that he's asexual, you know.
LEEVIGH: Cool.  That's very
mature of you.
WEIS: Yeah I try.

LEEVIGH: I'm gonna go lay
down.  Later.

[ He exits & heads upstairs. ]


Later, at the Center.

[ Kyle is wrapping up his lesson. ]

KYLE: And that's pretty much it.
You exhausted yet?

[ Sunshine gets up, facing Kyle. ]

SUNSHINE: Nope.  I'm good.
Thanks for giving me this
free preview though.  
KYLE: No problem.  How's every
Tuesday at about 11 sound?
SUNSHINE: That will be perfect.
Well my rides here, I should
get going.  See you Kyle.

[ She leaves & Landyn enters
the room. ]

KYLE: Hey man, you're right on
time.
LANDYN: Who was that?
KYLE: My new client.
LANDYN: Interesting.

[ Landyn looks up at him. ]

KYLE: Yeah and don't give me
that look, I'm a happily married
man.
LANDYN: Glad to hear it.

[ Kyle takes off running &
Landyn follows him, sprinting
around the track.  ]


Inside LeeVigh's room.

[ He's laying in bed when
his phone rings. ]

LEEVIGH: Hey babe.

TESSA: Hey.  Have a good day
off?
LEEVIGH: It was alright.  Had practice
and just woke up from a little nap.

How was work?
TESSA: Pretty slow day. Nothing too
exciting.

LEEVIGH: You'll never guess what I
found out today.
TESSA: Oh yeah, what's that?
LEEVIGH: My band mates are 
dating each other.  
TESSA: You're kidding.  I didn't
even know Stuu was into guys.
LEEVIGH: Me either.
TESSA: Hopefully this doesn't
make practice too awkward for
you.

LEEVIGH: Thanks.  I never thought
of that.  
TESSA: Don't worry about it babe.
I'm sure Weis isn't any different
in a relationship.

[ LeeVigh sighs into the phone. ]


No comments:

Post a Comment