April 8, 2015

Truth & Honor ( Part One )

SCENE 1:
Same night, The Aisles.

[ Airynn is talking to Stuu in a
corner with Zain close behind. ]

AIRYNN: You have no clue how
many hours of pointless and
time sucking rituals I've been
dragged through.

STUU: Then you should've came
back.  I bet your little brother
is panicked by now.
AIRYNN: Yeah well he's the only
one who cared.  No one around
here gave a shit.

[ He nods in Zain's direction. ]

STUU: That's not true. Me and
Tie talked about you daily.  Ski
did too.  You're the one who
turned off your phone.  Did
they make you do that to stay?
AIRYNN: No, I wanted to.  Minus their 
strict hold on the bible they we're
really nice people.  I never wanted
for anything.  Unlike at home.

STUU: Okay, then why are you 
here?

AIRYNN: Come out to my car, I
need to show you something.

[ In the parking lot, Stuu joins
Airynn behind his vehicle.
Slowly he starts to open the
trunk & then pulls up a dark
covering.  

Looking down, Stuu jumps back
as a young man is revealed
tied with his hands and feet.
Taped on his mouth. ]


SCENE 2:
Back at the school yard.

[ The young watcher moves, right as
the door of the building swings
open.  Caleb run outs.  Looking
down & figetting with his belt
buckle. ]

MAIRYA: What the hell is going on?
CALEB: We we're just coming to an
understanding in there.  It's cool now.

[ He signals his friend & they quickly
leave the area.  Little H comes
out now, staying in the doorway. ]

MAIRYA: Okay? You could've done
that here.

[ H walks over to her & Trailyn. ]

LITTLE H: Sorry I didn't respond.

[ He keeps his glance at the ground. ]

LITTLE H: He just wanted to make
sure I wouldn't get into the
way of you two dating.

[ They stare at him. ]

LITTLE H: Aren't we going
toward home?

[ H walks a little faster and the
two girls start to follow. ]


SCENE 3:
Outside The Aisles.

"Larrie was right.  You are out
of your mind."

[ Stuu starts to walk away but
Airynn catches up, guiding him
back toward the car. ]

STUU: Explain to me how this
isn't kidnapping.  
AIRYNN: Listen, I'm trying to save
him.  All of them.  
STUU: From what? Too much praising
of God.  
AIRYNN: No it's a lot more serious.
Look at this.

[ He shows Stuu an online article
off a cell phone. ]

STUU: Human sacreficing?  Never
heard of someone actually doing
that.  Very far fetched.
AIRYNN: Brian considers himself
a leader and the PC better than
any organized religion.  He's
always trying to up his spritual
game.  It makes sense.

Plus this is his phone.  
STUU:  Okay but how do you know
they actually would try to pull
something like this off?
AIRYNN: Here.  It's the last post
off Brian's reflection blog
before I took him.  

"I feel the light brighter today as
if someone we're telling me to
trust what I know inside.  PC
is truth and soon we (I) will
make our mark."

[ Airynn looks up as Stuu's expression
turns from cynical to scared. ]


SCENE 4:
At Hithe's Apartment.

[ Little H steps out of the bathroom
after a shower.  Seeing Hithe at
the kitchen table, he walks right
up & gives him a short hug. ]

HITHE: Hey buddy.  Something up?

LITTLE H: No.  That was okay, right?
HITHE: Of course it is.
LITTLE H: Alright.  It just we weren't
allowed to touch anyone at the
home. 
HITHE: I understand.  How was school?
LITTLE H:  Good.  I'm gonna take a
nap before dinner.  

[ He leaves the room.  Meanwhile,
inside TA Salon. ]

SASCHA: I'm guessing her & Renzo
worked out their diffences.

[ She points at Sunshine who is
staring out the window. ]

JESZYCA: Something like that.
SASCHA: Either way it's good for
you.  Right?
JESZYCA: Except.

[ She leans over and whispers. ]

JESZYCA: He got out today and I'm
worried about Sunshine.
SASCHA: After her friend's defense
and everything?
JESZYCA: Yup, it wasn't enough.

[ Sunshine comes over. ]

SUNSHINE: I know what you're
talking about.  Even though we
didn't get what we wanted I've
put that aside. It's cool really.

He's on his way now to talk.


SCENE 5:
Back outside The Aisles.

[ Tiesun is walking toward the
car while Bryan is sitting in
the back, still tied & Airynn
is feeding him grapes. ]

TIESUN: Stuu is freaking out
inside so I thought I come
out here and check on you.
Turns out things are weirder
than I ever thought.

AIRYNN: I can't let him go.  I
have a feeling something bad
is gonna happen as soon as
I do.
What is your opinion? You've
been around.
TIESUN: What, the streets?

[ She starts to laugh & Airynn
comes over facing her direction. ]

TIESUN: You are not the cops
or an institution so you should
probably untie him at least.
Just keep a close eye and 
make sure he's not doing
anything dangerous.  
AIRYNN: You're right.  I mean,
he isn't a hostage.

[ Airynn goes to untie Brian
but he is no where in sight. 
Tiesun walks over to the
open passenger door. ]

TIESUN: Should've checked your
car first amatuer.

[ She pulls out a blade that was
lying on the seat. ]


SCENE 6:
Hithe's, Little H's room. 

[ H is laying in his bed under
the covers when he recieves
a text. ]

BILLY: Sorry it took so long.
What's up?

LITTLE H: Remember when
you told me about what really
happened with you and that
videographer last summer?
BILLY: Yeah, well I couldn't
tell Chais.   He was already
starting to wonder about me.

LITTLE H: I know well something
bad happened at school today
with me and this boy Caleb.
BILLY: What was it?

LITTLE H: If I tell, you better
keep your mouth shut.  I don't
want Mairya or Dad or Ski
to know about this.
BILLY: It's cool, I wont tell them.
I more concerned about you man.

LITTLE H: Good.  I'll see you at
Ski's tommorow.  Tell you then.
Later and thanks.
BILLY: Alright later.


FOR A CALMING END: READ BLUE 

FOR A HEATED END: READ ORANGE


SCENE 7:
Outside the Salon.

[ Sunshine gets into a sportsy car
with tinted windows and shuts the
door. ]

"After trying to get me framed, I 
didn't expect to be meeting up
this way."

SUNSHINE: Yeah well, I'm a different
person now from the one you
trapped and brought here.

There's a reason why I didn't
join Madeline in court.  
GERARD: Oh yeah, what is that?
SUNSHINE: You can't play dumb
with me.  I know what you we're
planning when you got here.

Not sure what happened to
the others but they are around
here somewhere, I bet.
GERARD: Always knew you were
smart.  What an idiot I'd be, if
I left them to be found.
SUNSHINE: Right so here's the
deal.  When you start back again,
I want in.

GERARD: Why should I?
SUNSHINE: Otherwise I'll give the
cops this.

[ She pulls out her phone, stopping
the voice recording app. ]

SUNSHINE: If you touch me, I'll scream.

[ She quickly flees the car as it speeds
out of the parking lot. ]

T H E       E N D.


SCENE 7: 
Outside the Salon.

[ Sunshine gets into a sportsy car
with tinted windows and shuts the
door. ]

"After trying to get me framed, I 
didn't expect to be meeting up
this way."

SUNSHINE: Yeah well, I'm a different
person now from the one you
trapped and brought here.

There's a reason why I didn't
join Madeline in court.  
GERARD: Oh yeah, what is that?
SUNSHINE: You can't play dumb
with me.  I know what you we're
planning when you got here.

And I'm putting a stop to this
right now.

[ Before he can flinch, Sunshine
grabs a heavy object out of her
purse and slams Gerard in the
back of the head.

Trading sides, she pushes him
over and he slumps into the
seat. ]

"We're going for a ride."



No comments:

Post a Comment