December 30, 2018

Fire! Flames!!

( Starring Trailyn /Weis-Lee )


Monica & Kyle's house.

[ Trailyn, Mairya, & Jenni are
sitting in the living room. ]

"This is amazing!"

[ Jenni calls from the hall after
eyeing Trailyn's shiny, but subtle
orange performance dress.

She joins them on the sofa. ]

TRAILYN: You don't think it's
too much? 
JENNI: Not at all. It's perfect.
TRAILYN: If this goes well
it could turn into a regular
thing for me there.
JENNI: That's exciting.

TRAILYN: So who all did you
invite?
MAIRYA: I'll be bringing Micaa,
H and Dean.

[ They both look at Jenni. ]

JENNI: Chais and Billy left this
morning on some mission out
of state.  I think they are staying
over night. 
But I should probably warn you
H may have invited Jai which
means my nonsense sis
will be tagging along.
MAIRYA: Oh great.  I'll be sure
to thank him for his lack of
common sense.

[ She looks over at her best friend. ]

MAIRYA: If you want me to bounce
her ass out of there, just give me
the word.
TRAILYN: No thanks.  I don't 
need the drama.  Anyway my
music is open to all.  Especially
cheating, lying snakes.

[ Trailyn holds out her phone,
scrolling through her lyrics. ]


TA, Back conference room.

[ Hiring manager Weis is sitting
down organizing resumes before
the event starts.

Checking his phone for the time,
he waits for his GM to show up. ]

[ A few minutes later, there's a knock

& the door opens.]

WEIS: Whoa, what are you doing
here?

[ Joh enters in similar dress with
a button up white shirt, pants
& a tie. ]

JOH: Last night, I was sitting in
my room catching up on my
favorite series when Mark 
emails me out of nowhere
saying they got last minute
tickets and are leaving in the
morning.

Conveniently I was already
scheduled.

[ He smiles, sitting down. ]

WEIS: Last minute my ass.  They
did that shit on purpose.
JOH: Yeah, I know.  That's why we
are going to stretch this double
time out as long as possible and
make the best out of our day.

And I know the sweetest way to 
start.

WEIS: You brought some?
JOH: Already rolled buddy.

WEIS: Let's go.  We have
to be back seated in fifteen
minutes.

[ They race to the employee lot
where Joh's car is parked.

Ten minutes later, they are freshly
sprayed & back inside sitting
in the open conference room. ]

WEIS: You were right.  It's way
too busy out there to do this
in the lobby area.

So who is going to be
outside doing check-ins?

[ Airynn peaks in from around
the corner. ]

AIRYNN: Morning losers.

JOH: Hey. Right on time.
WEIS: Yeah. Let's try to leave
my virginity story out of the
intros this time.*

[ Airynn laughs from the hall. ]


Highway passed Mirror city.

[ Billy is driving while Chais
is sitting, anxiously in the 
passenger seat. ]

"We need to hurry."

BILLY: Your parents won't be
back until tomorrow some
time.
Chill the hell out.

CHAIS: I know. But i want a
chance to circle these edibles
around before the weekend.
See if they actually sell.
BILLY: It's cool. We can bake
or whatever we need to do
all night.

CHAIS: And we'll have to store
everything downstairs.
BILLY: Did you make the list?
CHAIS: Yeah. It's on my phone.

BILLY: Honestly.  I'm surprised
you're making changes at all.
Things were going pretty well
so far.
CHAIS: It wasn't my choice.

BILLY: I see.  Well that's not
going to last long.
CHAIS: What is that suppose
to mean?

BILLY: Nothing.

[ He turns up the music.

Hours later, they pull into a
parking spot. ]

CHAIS: We good?
BILLY: Yeah, my cousin's inside.

I'll be waiting out here.

[ Chais leaves him & enters
the store. ]


Later that night.

[ Trailyn is sitting down back-
stage going over things with
her band.

Meanwhile; Mairya, Micaa,
Little H, Dean, & Jenni are
sitting at a table in front 
of the stage. ]

JENNI: This is nice.  I'm glad we
all could be here to support
her.
MAIRYA: Yeah it was.  Until
someone decided to invite
an enemy along.

LITTLE H: Really? It was an
innocent mistake.  They just
fell asleep together from
what I heard.

[ Mairya rolls her eyes at him. ]

JENNI: And Tray is over it.  It's
not her focus anymore.  So why
are  you still making it yours?

[ Mairya goes to speak but is
interrupted by the DJ calling
everyone to attention on the
mic.

After getting the crowd quiet,
he introduces Trailyn and she
walks out.  Taking her place
on a stool in the center. ]

[ She looks up in time to see
her ex Jai and Kaori walk in
& take a seat at a side table.

Unfazed, the music begins &
she starts to sing.  Staring
right at them. ]


Earlier that day, TA.

[ After hours of interviewing
& multiple decision made.

Weis & Joh are down to the
last three candidates going
for a produce position.

Zoie, Tomas, & Jadyn.  ]

"I think Jadyn is the best
qualified."

[ Weis breaks the silence. ]

JOH: Yeah you would.
WEIS: What? He had the most
relevant experience and he
was the most engaging.

JOH: He engaged in some-
thing alright.  Staring down
every inch of you.  He cleary
wanted some.
WEIS: Oh please.  I haven't
been physical with anyone since
I started dating Stuu.  Almost two 
years I honestly don't even 
think about that part of me 
now.
JOH: If you say so dude.  I mean,
it's not like you haven't been
busy taking care of Mila
and everything.

WEIS: Exactly.  I'm gonna go
piss and then we can tell
him and get out of here.

[ Weis walks in the bathroom
not noticing that Jadyn has
followed him and entered also.

Jadyn takes a stand right next
to him. He sits back some. Unzips
his pants & slowly begins to
urinate looking over at Weis.

Weis is stone locked, keeping
his glance forward. ]

JADYN: Go ahead.  Look.


On Stage, 'All Ages'.

"Started as a simple
Conversation.

She was just another
Friendly face and--

[ Trailyn glances at Jai who
is now stalled from siping
his water glass.

The music gets intense &
the backup singers come
in. ]

"Wait let me take a sec

(To gather all the lies up)"

[ Dean is smirking at the
table while everyone else
but Mairya looks uncomfor-
table. 

Trailyn continues to expose
him, moving around the stage
as she hold out her notes. ]

"We were just sleeping.

It was just a kiss."

"But i know exactly how
she used her lips."

[ The song ends & she's pointing
through the stage crowd in Kaori's
direction.

Kaori sips at her drink.  Not ashamed,
she stands for verification.  Starting
the applause while Jai shrinks down
in his seat. ]


_______________________________________________________________

15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very descriptive blog, I loved that a lot. Will there be a part 2?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last four Season 7 episodes start Jan 27th.

      See you then!

      Delete
  3. Hi i am Stuart. I am a amauter writer. I am trying to write a fantasy novel.
    Pls, read and give me some review. Thanks you and this is my novel:
    nhakhosachiepvien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the response. More TA to come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the reply!

    The layout has been customize from a Simple Blogger theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice write-up. I certainly love this site.
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greetings I am so excited I found your webpage, I really found you by accident, while I was
    looking on Askjeeve for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just
    like to say many thanks for a tremendous post and a all
    round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to read it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be
    back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to mention that I've truly enjoyed browsing
    your blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing on your feed and
    I am hoping you write once more soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, I check your new stuff daily. Your writing style is witty, keep up
    the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keep on writing, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic goods from you, man. I've be mindful your
    stuff previous to and you're just too great.
    I actually like what you have bought right here, really like
    what you are saying and the best way wherein you assert it.
    You're making it entertaining and you still care for to
    stay it sensible. I can not wait to read far more from you.
    This is really a wonderful website.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different
    web page and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so now
    i'm following you. Look forward to exploring your web
    page repeatedly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like this blog it's a master piece! Glad I detected this on google.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes I do. Daily and all I found to do is erase them.

    ReplyDelete