July 8, 2015

C e n s o r e d

SCENE ONE :
Late evening, at Tiesun's apartment.

[ Tiesun & Stuu are spread out comforta-
bly in her living room while a scary 
movie is playing on the flat screen 
in front of them.

 Tiesun looks over realizing Stuu has
 now stopped watching. ]

TIESUN: If I need to put a no
cell policy on our marathon
nights, I'll do that Mister. 

STUU: Sorry I just can't believe
what some of my so-called
friends are saying online.
TIESUN: Is this about your post
from this morning?

[ She moves down to get a closer
look & they huddle. ]

STUU: Yes.  Like I need permission
to state my excitement that our
bosses can now get married.
TIESUN: After over three years its
about time.

[ She reads off Stuu's phone. ]

TIESUN: "Maybe you should keep
that to yourself bud.  Not every-
one cares."
  What a horrid thing to say. Who
is this?
STUU: My dad's lunatic brother.

Imagine had I put up pictures
of me and Weis.  This very
reaction is why I have yet
to tell my family jack squat.

TIESUN: Some people I guess.
I wish you weren't made to
feel like you had to stay all
hush hush.  It's really wrong.  

[ They focus back on the movie. ]


 

  [ Airynn is walking through the
store.  Heading toward the back
room, he locates Brian looking
over the grocery inventory. ]

BRIAN: Even on your days off I
still can't seem to get a break.

AIRYNN: Its your first shift by
yourself I just wanted to make
sure things we're under control.
BRIAN: Well I'm not on fire.

[ Airynn looks serious. ]

BRIAN: Come on man that was
three months ago.  This was
suppose to be a new start for
me.  I've even been to counsel
-ing suggested by pretty much
everyone so can you please let
it go now.

[ Brian shuffles past Airynn &
he follows him into the back
break room. They sit down. ]

AIRYNN: I'm sorry.  What we're
you doing back there anyway?
BRIAN: There's so many people
in the aisles right now its tough
for me to get through.  I was
attempting to straighten things
up back there.

AIRYNN: Cool Ski will like that.
I'm not trying to be a pest okay.
I'll just see you after your
shift.  

[ Airynn exits the room. ]


SCENE THREE:
Meanwhile, back at Tiesun's.

[ She is busy cleaning in the living
room, humming a soft tune to
to herself when she hears a 
loud, triple knock.

Opening the door a little, someone
pushes right past her inside. ]

TIESUN: Hi mom.  You couldn't
have called?

MOMDENALI: Maybe.  I doubt
you would've pick up for me.
TIESUN: Probably not considering
I'm trying to pick up this place
a little.

[ Her mother walks around to the
couch, lifting off a pair of men's
boxers from her way as Tiesun
hurries over, snatching them
away. ]

MOMDENALI: You didn't tell me
you we're living with this new
man already.
TIESUN: We're not living together
he just stays here sometimes.
MOMDENALI: Oh, I see.
TIESUN: You'd be happy to know
he wants to come to church
some time with us.
MOMDENALI: You're hardly there
anymore as it is.

TIESUN: I go when I can.  Larrie
will be here in a couple hours.

You can meet him then.


SCENE FOUR:  

[  Brian is still sitting down.  As he
starts flipping through channels,
Kristyn joins him in the room. ]

KRISTYN: Hey.  How is your first
week going?

BRIAN: Pretty good.

[ He responds without looking
in Kristyn's direction. ]

KRISTYN: That's nice.  Ski's a
cool boss and so is Mark.  This
can be a great place to work.

[ Brian gives a faint smile &
continues looking away. 

A minutes goes by, Kristyn
is relieved to see Amber
walk into the room. ]

AMBER: Hey, you're Brian. Right?

[ He shakes his head. ]

AMBER: There's a bit of a situation
going on right now.  You might want
to stay inside.
KRISTYN: Why, what's going on?

[ Kristyn gets up & Brian walks out
beside them. ]

AMBER: Reporters.  They're outside.


Everywhere.


SCENE FIVE:

[ Tiesun & her mother are still
talking in the living room. ]

TIESUN: So how have things
been at your office?

MOMDENALI: They're fine.
I'm more concered about you.
TIESUN: I'm doing great. I don't
see a problem really.

MOMDENALI: You may not but
things have changed between
us and I'm starting to see the
reason why.

[ Suddenly Larrie walks in the
room.  He introduces himself &
sit next to Tiesun on the couch. ]

LARRIE: Sorry about the mess.  I
would have cleaned earlier if I
knew you we're coming.
MOMDENALI: It's okay.  Don't
change anything on account
of me.

[ She gets up, looks around the room 
& starts heading toward the door. 

A little while later on. ]

LARRIE: What exactly did she
mean by that?
TIESUN: She's not at all happy
that you stay over here but
guess what.  It's our business
and not anyone else's.

[ She smiles giving Larrie a
quick kiss on the cheek. ]


SCENE SIX:
Outside of The Aisles.

[ Mark is standing in front of a crowd
of reporters that have gathered in 
the parking lot when Brian comes
out. ]

"There he is.  Brain, Brian!."

[ He walks over, unthreatened. ]

BRIAN: I'm not with the PC anymore.

What is this about?
MARK: Hey man, you don't have to
answer any of their questions.

Can you people move along?

[ Mark puts his hand on Brian's 
shoulder but he walks on. ]

REPORTER: Do you have anything
to say about this footage?

[ The reporter comes up to Brian
& Mark showing them video from
off a laptop.

Shocked, they look on as the PC is
shown doing the failed human
sacrefice. ]

[ The color drains from Brian's
face as the other reporters start
shouting things at him.

Mark huddles him along inside. ]

MARK: I would suggest you medaling
fuckers leave before I call the cops.


IS MOMDENALI IN THE RIGHT

. . . . . .OR JUST BEING TOO NOISY ?

( Answer in the Comments )


No comments:

Post a Comment