December 30, 2009

110 BREATH



[ In the breakroom with Hithe, Monica, Dina,
Kristyn, Joh, Airynn, Weis, and Mark ]


[ clears throat ] MARK: So yeah this is gonna be

a very short meeting. . .

Just to let everyone know of some changes

that will be taking place soon [ smiles & looks around ]



[ whispers to Monica ] DINA: Well, someone's happy

this morning

MARK: First of all, the district manager will be here

in a couple weeks & we may be going 24 hours



So, we'll be hiring more people to work at that time

[ pauses for a second ]



MARK: And second, I've decided to replace our

Frozen/Dairy manager with

[ coughs ] . . .Skilyr Sirom

OK, that's it, any questions?

DINA: Wait, what?

HITHE: Yeah, so where is Ski?

MARK: He'll be starting tonight...

[ looks down ] Good meeting have a nice day everyone.

[ He quickly exits ]



[ stands up ] HITHE: That was different

DINA: Yeah, this is a joke! [ walks out [



[ Hithe makes a face at her as she walks by. ]



[ passing by ] MONICA: What a bitch!



[ comes up behind him ] KRISTYN: Hey Hithe

HITHE: Morning.

KRISTYN: I just wanted to say thanks

for not making a big deal about the other night

HITHE: You're welcome

KRISTYN: It's just, I was having a bad time

I needed to get away and then

HITHE: It's OK, really you don't have to explain

KRISTYN: Alright, well I see you later then [ turns to go ]

HITHE: Kristyn wait... [ she turns around ]

Are you sure everything's OK?

I mean, at home

KRISTYN: Yeah, they are

HITHE: It's just that...

Well, you'd tell me right?

KRISTYN: I'm fine Hithe [ smiles at him ]

HITHE: OK, enjoy your day off!

KRISTYN: Oh, I will...bye

HITHE: Bye



[ Hithe stands there as she walks around. ]





[ Back up front Mark runs in to Weis ]



[ taps him ] MARK: Hey

WEIS: Oh, hi Mark!

MARK: I was just letting you know

I moved you from stocking to F/D w-Ski

starting tonight

[ looks up ] WEIS: Okay cool

MARK: Yeah, I know you don't like those guys...

WIES: Thanks Mark!

No problem, see you later!



[ comes up ] HITHE: Hey, I'm gonna take a quick smoke break...

MARK: That's fine [ starts walking toward checkout ]



DINA: Can you believe Ski got that promotion?



[ Marks hears, starts whistling & walks away. ]



MONICA: Yeah, I can...

He's been here awhile and he helps back

there all the time

DINA: Well, I don't know...

I think it's something else and it has to do w-Mark!

MONICA: What about him?

He's OK

DINA: No, he's unusual and needs serious help

MONICA: And you need to watch your lane



[ Dina looks at her, then turns around. ]





[ Hithe's outside on break. ]



[ dialing his cell ] HITHE: Hi...

AMBER: Hithe?

HITHE: Yeah, it's me

How are you & Kyle doing?

AMBER: Well, considering he gave me

gonorrhea & then skipped town

I'd say not real good

HITHE: What! Are you sure he's gone?

AMBER: Yeah

HITHE: I'm sorry, are you OK?

AMBER: I'm alright now...

I just can't believe he did that to me!

HITHE: Well, for his sake he better stay gone

Cuz if he ever comes around here again

I'll beat the shit out of him!

AMBER: Um, thanks

HITHE: Yeah, I'm sorry for what happened

at the party and not being there for you

AMBER: It's OK

HITHE: No, it's not! You're my best friend

and it's time I started acting like it

AMBER: Yeah, you should... [ starts to laugh ]

So, you talk to Ski yet?

HITHE: No, I tried to call last night

AMBER: Yeah, he was at Mark's

HITHE: Wow, don't tell me we've lost Ski

to him

AMBER: I don't know

HITHE: Well anyways, I miss you guys

but I gotta go I'll talk to you later

AMBER: Bye Hithe





[ Ski enters the store & Hithe starts walking towards

him/ Sees Mark with him & turns around ]



[ watching... ] DINA: Look at them...

MONICA: Yeah, what about it?

DINA: They walk around here

like they own the place

MONICA: Well, Mark does...

He is the store director

DINA: Yeah, you know what I mean!



[ walks up ] HITHE: Hey Dina, how about taking your lunch?

DINA: Good, I need to get out of here!



[ She walks off & HIthe goes up to Monica ]



HITHE: Thought you might want a break from her... [ smiles ]





[ Ski's at Frozen/Dairy & Hithe shows up. ]



HITHE: Hey, can we talk?

SKI: Oh, hi... [ turns back around ]

HITHE: I tried to call you...

SKI: I've been kinda busy

HITHE: Yeah, look I'm sorry about everything

I just didn't know how to respond

[ turns to him ] SKI: You could've tried just talking to me

HITHE: I know! The truth is you're the only one

who could've calmed me down the other night

SKI: Yeah, I try [ smiles ]

HITHE: And I'm not gonna let a little kiss

ruin our friendship...I can't afford to

SKI: Aww [ Ski smiles & Hithe grabs him ]

OK, ok...let go or I might start to think

you liked it



[ comes up ] WEIS: Hey Ski!



[ Ski & Hithe separate/ Hithe leaves ]



WEIS: Just letting you know I'm here

SKI: OK



[ Weis leaves & Ski stands there in a daze/

then he sees Joh & Airynn coming... ]



JOH: Hey Ski

SKI: Hey...



[ In the back ]



AIRYNN: Why, hello there...

JOH: Yeah, hey jerk off!

[ turns arounds ] WEIS: Oh, it's you two

JOH: Look who finally found his voice

WEIS: Yeah, whatever

AIRYNN: Just cuz you work with Ski now

doesn't mean you've gotten away from us

WEIS: And what are you gonna do?

JOH: How quickly you forget last time...

AIRYNN: Don't make us embarrass you again!



[ comes back ] SKI: Hey, what's going on?

AIRYNN: Oh, nothing

JOH: Just saying 'hi'

SKI: Yeah OK, I'm not stupid...

Leave him the fuck alone!

JOH: Come on.

You his mom now, or what?

[ starts to laugh & they walk ]



SKI: Anyways, you alright?

WEIS: Yeah, thanks!

SKI: Sure, I'll see you out there





[ Ski's putting up ice cream & notices Weis looking

in his direction. ]



[ calls to him ] SKI: Weis, how's it going?

WEIS: Good, I'm done!

SKI: You're fast...

Wanna help me over here?

WEIS: OK!

SKI: That way we'll be done sooner

So, you in school?

WEIS: No I graduated last month

SKI: Oh, so you're 18?

WEIS: Yup.

SKI: Oh, that's cool

Well, we're done...let's take a break

WEIS: Can we go in Mark's office?

I don't wanna run into Joh and Airynn

SKI: Uh, alright...



[ In Mark's office/ Ski's sitting at the desk. ]



[ Ski yawns ] WEIS: You look tired...

SKI: Yeah, long weekend

WEIS: Well, we got a lot of time left

Is there something I can do?

SKI: Um, I'll be OK

WEIS: Wait, I know. . .

Just sit back & relax



[ Weis comes behind the chair & starts rubbing Ski's

shoulders/ Ski doesn't notice his cell vibrate. ]



SKI: Uh, thanks. . .

Well I'll meet you back in the cooler

WEIS: OK, I just have to use the bathroom





[ Ski looks around for stuff to put up & starts

organizing/ Hearing the cooler door shut he turns

around & see Weis standing there in his

just underwear ]



SKI: What are you doing?

WEIS: I like you Ski...a lot

SKI: OK? But we can't just

WEIS: I've been thinking about this.

Over and over again since we met


SKI: Thinking about what?



[ Weis walks up to Ski & starts rubbing against

the front of his pants ]



SKI: Wait Weis.

WEIS: I got one...here, it's OK

SKI: No, it's not...Here? Now?

WEIS: No one will know [ turns around ]

. . .Just put it in.

[ stopping him ] SKI: I don't know

WEIS: Don't you like me?

SKI: Yeah I do, but this isn't

Are you sure?


WEIS: I want you Ski.



[ Ski goes to the door & locks it. ]





[ In Mark's office/ Marks sitting at his desk

searching through the security screens

to locate Ski then stops, staring at what he finds. ]



(             Edited 0516             )



No comments:

Post a Comment