January 30, 2016

She's Wild: Part One







Sit Back & Press Play


Or Read It Here . . . . . . .

SCENE ONE:
Early AM, still dark out.

[ Weis is reclining on the couch with
baby Mila snuggled on top of him. 

Stuu enters the room & sits down, 
putting on his shoes. ]

"If you need to.  Tie will be
up in the afternoon."

WEIS: Ah we'll be fine.  I've
been here the whole week, I
think I've pretty much gotten
the hang of it all.
STUU: I know.  And I trust you.

WEIS: Like I said, she'll be
calling me 'Da da' in no time.

[ Stuu smiles at the thought. ]

WEIS: I can't help but to wonder
about her mom.  I mean, why
go through this extensive donor
process just to dissapear after
the birth.
STUU: I know.  It doesn't make
much sense.

[ He starts to walk away. ]

WEIS: Probably because it's
not true.  They're clearly hid-
ing something.
STUU: Even if you're right. Does
it really matter that much?

WEIS: Maybe not to you.  

[ Weis looks down as Mila starts
to wake up.  Stuu comes over.

Sighing heavily, he kisses them
both then leaves. ]


SCENE TWO:
Meanwhile, inside TA.

[ Back in the Meat department
Ricky is looking up at the sche-
dule as her assistant Maxx 
walks up from behind. ]

"Excuse me."

[ Ricky turns around, rolling her
eyes at Maxx's smirking face. ]

RICKY: I know you viewed that
pic I sent you.  Why are you act-
ing so surprised?

[ Maxx looks down, feeling caught. ]

MAXX: I don't know.  It's different to
to see you in person.  So what should
I call you now?

[ Ricky looks over, confused. ]

RICKY: My name genius.  

[ She finally smiles.  Maxx gets a
 glimpse of a familiar expression
& begins to relax. ]

MAXX: So we're close enough for
me to ask.  I think.  Is it gone?
RICKY: Hey.  I'm still your mana-
ger and we're still at our job.

Just remember that.

[ Ricky shakes her head at him
& exits toward the counter. ]


SCENE THREE:
Garage, outside Stuu's.

[ Weis leans the seat back, placing a
baby monitor down near him.  He takes
out a newly wrapped grape swisher &
puffs away at the added contents. 

A few minutes later he gets out
walking toward a package that's
hidden by the door. ]

"They're here."

[ Later inside, he is texting night
manager Ski. ]

WEIS: Dude.  I need a favor.
SKI: It's only been one week and
you're already running for the hills.
WEIS: LOL.  Actually the baby loves
me.  It's Stuu who has the problems
with her.  
SKI: Well I'm hoping moving him to
days would help you guys out. 
WEIS: Yeah.  Except now we hardly
see each other.  

SKI: Well like I told you both.  You
need your time.  I can watch her
whenever.
WEIS: Really thanks.  How about 
tonight?


SCENE FOUR: 

[ Behind the counter, Ricky notices
a male customer hovering over the
glass.

When Ricky comes close, the stran-
ger changes his view. ]

RICKY: Can I help you find some-
thing?

[ Ricky smiles meeting the young
man's glance for the first time.

The recieved look back was less
than warm. ]

"What did you do to your face?"

[ Maxx comes out, just in time
to hear.  He starts toward the
customer with Ricky close behind
but Scott is already there. ]

SCOTT: If you really want to know.

[ Scott faces him. ]

SCOTT: Try asking in a respectful
 way.
MAXX: Or he could just fuck off
out of here and mind his
own damn business.

"Is there a problem here?"

[ They turn around to see Mark
staring at them.  The stranger
runs out of the store while Scott,
Maxx, & Ricky return to work. ] 


SCENE FIVE:
Between cities, Zain & Joh's.

[ Joh, Zain, Tiesun, & Larrie
are sitting in the living room
when Weis enters.

Joh offers him a beer but he
declines. ]

"So how's parenthood?"

WEIS: I hate to say it but I feel
like I need a break already.
ZAIN: I thought everything
was chill with you and Mila.
WEIS: It is.  But Stuu gets so
worked up over every little
thing.  And he won't let any
else watch her so we can
have a night out.
TIESUN: I'm sure that will 
change with time.  

LARRIE: Yeah.  That's normal
for new parents.  You just have
to wait it out.

[ Later Joh & Weis are alone in
the basement. ]

"Did you show him the costumes?"

WEIS: Not yet.  I figured with him
being an animal lover and the fact
that it doesn't involve our bodies
persay.  He might consider.
JOH: The battles of being intimate
with an asexual. Next on Today.
WEIS: You're dumb.  Anyway I just
have to get Stuu alone one night
and convince him.

JOH: Well good luck with that.


SCENE SIX:
End of shift, TA.

[ Ricky is walking in the parking lot.
She can tell Maxx is behind so
she picks up the pace a little. ]

"Why are you folllowing me?"

[ Ricky states, without turning 
around. ]

MAXX: You made it through day
one,  Just thought you might
want to.

[ He stops when Ricky turns
around, connecting their eyes. ]

RICKY: What?  You just don't
understand at all.  Do you?
MAXX: I'm here.  Trying.

RICKY: There will be no shoot.
No name change and no cele-
bration.  Alright.

I'm the same me inside that
I've always been.  I don't
want to be treated any
differently.

MAXX: Okay i got it.  I'll
see you tomorrow then.

[ Ricky watches as Maxx runs
back inside. ]


She's Wild: Part Two


No comments:

Post a Comment