June 4, 2013

First Look. . ." 1 Last Shop (Pt. 2) "

Marty, Kyle
SCENE 1: Later the same night…

[ Kyle walks up to a back door.
Showing the bouncer his ID,
he enters & finds a seat at
the bar. ]

“What kind of place is this?”

[ He wonders looking around
& seeing mainly women
waiting in the audience. ]

[A female bartender spots
Kyle sitting alone. ]

“Can I get you a drink?”

KYLE: Yes please.  A Corona.

[ She takes the top off &
hands it to him. ]

KYLE: Thanks.  My friend
asked me here.  I have
no idea why. 
BARTENDER: Oh yeah. 
What’s his name?

KYLE: Marty, why?
BARTENDER: You really don’t know.
KYLE: Know what?

[ She smiles at him & walks
away. ]


[ Suddenly the room goes dark
except for a blue spotlight on
the stage. ]

“Ladies, put your hands
together for Party Marty!“

KYLE: Oh my god.  

 (VIEW 6 MORE SCENES. . . )
Kristyn, Joh, Tiesun

No comments:

Post a Comment