October 16, 2013

Pushin' It Part 1

SCENE 1:

[ Outside Monica’s house
there’s a knock at the door. ]

“Hey girl. Ready to watch
our show?"

[ Kristyn steps inside. ]

KRISTYN: Oh yeah. You know
I can’t get enough of that
Zach Slater.

[ Monica shakes her head
laughing at her. As they walk
inside, her son comes out
from the hallway. ]

KRISTYN: Hey Ky!
KIILYN: Hey.  Well I got
homework.

[ He quickly leaves. ]

MONICA: Sorry about that.
He probably thought you
were Kyle.
I told him he was working
late tonight.
KRISTYN: It’s cool but I have
to ask you.  You’re not at all
worried about all the girls
he’s gonna be around?
Not to mention the lack
of clothing.
MONICA: No.  I trust him.
I mean, the best parts are
covered anyway and he’s
making damn good money.
KRISTYN: I guess that’s worth it.
MONICA: Totally.  As long as he’s
coming home to me.  It’s all good!


SCENE 2:
Late night at the Salon.

[ Hithe is sitting outside
smoking when Sascha
approaches him. ]

SASCHA: Man, Karie looked
upset today but I didn’t
wanna stir anything up
with Ace.
HITHE: I know.  But she
should give him a break,
you know?  He didn’t
know how to handle it.
SASCHA: Right, I can’t
imagine how he’s feeling
now.  His surgery is soon,
isn’t it?

[ Hithe sighs & puts his
cigarette out. ]

HITHE: I’m not sure.
SASCHA: Well, I’m going
home to take a nice, long
bath. See ya. 

[ She starts to walk off but
Hithe calls out to her. ]

HITHE: Hey, that sounds
nice.
Can I join you?
SASCHA: Good one.  Goodnight
boss. 

[ Hithe makes a sad face as
Sascha gets into her car.
With the window down,
Sascha smiles as she
slowly drives off. ]


SCENE 3:

[ Joh slowly opens the door &
walks into Weis’ room.  It’s dark
except the light coming from the
television. ]

“Hey you, what time is it?”

JOH: Time for you to get up
and light one.  Let’s get
stoned or whatever it is
you do. 

[ Joh starts shaking the bed
as Weis sits up. ]

WEIS: You’re serious? I can’t
believe the words that are
coming out of your Witness
mouth.
   JOH: Yeah, we’ll you haven’t
heard the latest.  I’m no longer
an associate of the congregation.
WEIS: So they axed you all cuz
you and Marisa were kissing.
Unbelievable.
JOH: Not exactly.  I kind of
let on that we were doing
a little more.
WEIS: So? Not like its sex. 

JOH: I know, but to them
It doesn’t look well so I
got disfellowshipped.  It
takes a long time to come
back from that dude.
WEIS: Wow. What you gonna do?
JOH: I don’t know about the future.
But as for right now I’m doing
what I want. 

Regardless of anyone‘s opinion.


SCENE 4:
Downtown outside Mysting Spot
women’s club.

[ Monica gets out of her car &
walks to front of the building.
Kneeling down near the window
she peaks inside.

Immediately she spots her
boyfriend, who Is sliding down
the pole in a tiny pair of shorts. ]

“That new one is amazing!
Watch, I’m gonna get his
number tonight.”

[ Monica turns around &
sees two younger girls
talking. ]

GIRL2: Please.  What makes
you think he’d give some random
his personal number?
GIRL1: Look at me, that’s why.
I can work any man.   

[ Girl1 does a drunken twirl &
they both start to laugh. When
she stops Monica is right there,
facing her. ]

GIRL1: Can I help you ma’am?
MONICA: Girl please.  The best
thing for you to do right now
is to walk away.  That new guy
you’re referring to is my man.

So keep your digits to yourself!


SCENE 5:
Back inside Joh’s apartment.

[ Joh is sprawled out on the couch.
Covering himself with a pillow only,
when Weis comes into the living
room. ]

WEIS: Dude, what are you doing?
We have to be at work in 45.

I knew I shouldn’t of smoked
with you.

JOH: Relax.  Well get there in
plenty of time but you better
drive I finished these like an
hour ago.

[ He holds up two empty beer
bottles then let’s them drop
down beside him. ]

WEIS: You chose to drink
two hours before we leave.
That’s a good decision!
JOH: Shut up.  I’ll be dressed
In 10.

[ He gets up, turns around &
walks back to his room as
Weis stands there in shock. ]


SCENE 6:

[ Monica is reading in her bed
when she hears the door opening
to her room. ]

“Hey baby.”

MONICA: Your finally home. 
KYLE: Yeah, I had to stay and
do some cleaning.  Talk to the
boss some.  Is Ky sleeping?
MONICA: For an hour, yeah.
KYLE: I forgot school started.
MONICA: Give anyone your number
today?

[ Kyle takes off his shirt and
gets into bed. ]

KYLE: What?
MONICA: You heard me.
KYLE: Hey, I know I don’t
have the best track record
in town.  But why would I
wanna mess with anyone
else when I have a sexy
mama right here.

[ He leans closer but Monica
Is not yet convinced. ]

MONICA: I don’t know.
Maybe because they’re
younger.
KYLE: Age is only a number.
What matters is that I
love you.  And when were
wed I’m taking your last
name. 

Kyle Winters.  That’s f***king
rad!

[ She hits him with a pillow. ]

MONICA: You’re so silly.
KYLE: Yeah I know but you
like it.

[ He rolls over on top of her
& they start to kiss. ]



SCENE 7:
Outside, side parking lot
of TA.

“We’re here now, you are
on your own.”

[ Weis parks Joh’s truck and
gets out, walking inside.  Joh sips
at his water & slowly makes his
way to the door but he is stopped
by Airynn. ]

“Ski’s off tonight. So I’m in charge
and you’re almost late.  Wait, what
is wrong with you?”

JOH: Noothing.
AIRYNN: You’re wasted!
Wow, I never would of
guess this out of you.
JOH: I’m not. I only have
two beers.
AIRYNN: Okay. Well I don’t
believe you.  I’m going to
write you up.  Ski will love
this.

JOH: Airynn, don’t.  I’m
serious.  I already have one.
I’ll do anything.
AIRYNN: Now you shouldn’t
have said that. 

We all know you hate clothes.
So go ahead take em off.

JOH: Not out here dude.
Come on.

 You know what, whatever. 
Only employees park back
here anyway.

[ Joh starts to get undressed
while Airynn stands back. ]

AIRYNN: Up to the corner & back!

[ Meanwhile at the end of the
main lot a women and her child
are walking to the car. ]

DAUGHTER: Mom, what is that
guy doing back there? Look.
MOM: Oh my god.

[ She hands her daughter the keys
and tells her to get in the car.
Getting out her cell phone, she
gets a little closer and starts
taking pictures. ]

     NEW PREVIEW: 10/23!     

No comments:

Post a Comment