May 10, 2013

" Magic Moves "

Stuu, Ace

SCENE 1: Parking lot, near MSCC.

[ Stuu shuts his car door & starts
walking, seeing Leevigh waiting
for him on the porch. ]

“Out of all the brothers, we would
get stuck doing this ridiculous
promotional video together.”

LEEVIGH: I know, so let’s just
get it over with. 

[ Leevigh opens the frat house
door & Stuu follows him inside. ]

STUU: So…how are your roomates
doing?

[ He walks, waiting for a response. ]

LEEVIGH: Weis is never home.
Joh’s been pretty busy too lately.

STUU: Yeah, I heard.  He hasn’t been
the same since that near sexual
experience. 
LEEVIGH: Hey!  Joh getting his hump
on is a really big step for him. 

[ He tries to hold his face but
can’t help but start laughing. ]

STUU: Anyway, wasn’t a third party
suppose to be involved here?
LEEVIGH: Yes, hopefully it’s a bangin’
chick.  I’ve spent enough time near
and around sacks. 


SCENE 2: Afternoon, at TA Salon.

[ Karie finishes with a client &
walks back to Ace’s office. ]

ACE: Hey babe, what’s going on?

[ He stretches out in his chair,
smiling at Karie.  Suddenly he
looses grip of the desk, falling
down with the chair. 

KARIE: Are you okay?

[ Ace gets up quickly. ]

ACE: I’m fine.  Good thing Hithe
insisted on the rug in here.
Where is he by the way?
KARIE: Oh his lunch break.
ACE: That’s works perfectly.
Why don’t you come over
here and make yourself more
comfortable? Maybe, straddle
my desk calendar a little.

[ He looks, waiting… ]

KARIE:  Very funny.
There’s people waiting.

[ Ace ‘boos’ Karie on her way out
the door & she turns around
flipping him off jokingly. ]


SCENE 3: Meanwhile, at the Frat house.

“I’m Tiesun.  So, which one
of you boys will be playing
my opposite?”

LEEVIGH: He is.  Could I hate you
anymore?

[ He smirks, walking past Stuu &
gets comfortable behind the
video camera. ]


[ Tiesun looks Stuu up & down
before speaking. ]

TIESUN: I hope you’re a fast
learner.  Can you even dance?

[ Stuu makes his best attempt,
stepping back & forth while
moving his hands wildly in
the air. ]

TIESUN: No!  This isn’t some
copy-cat, free-for-all, bullshit.
Your brothers are looking
for an epic amount of views
from this.

And I intend on getting
them with or without you.

[ She eyes Stuu hard, then
walks away. ]


SCENE 4: Up front, TA Salon. 

[ Ace returns from lunch & runs
into one of the new stylist.  ]

“Hey, it’s Sascha.  Right?”

ACE: Sorry, I’m still learning
everyone’s name.
SASCHA: You’re fine.
ACE: Nice to meet you.  If
you ever need anything, just
ask me or Hithe.
My door is always open.
SASCHA: Thank you.

[ Ace heads for his office while
Sascha goes toward the break
room. ]

[ Hearing a harsh male voice
Inside, she stops & listens. ]

“What do you mean their
stopping the money?

I didn’t make it up. They were
negligent with my son.  He
would’ve lived.

Okay, I’ll be there. We have
to fix this.“

[ Suddenly the door opens &
Hithe appears, faintly smiling
at Sascha he walks away. ]


SCENE 5: Back at the Frat house.

[ Tiesun is walking Stuu through
the dance movies, Leevigh is
watching. ]

TIESUN: Finally!  See I told ya
I can teach anyone.

Since we’re dancing together,
It would look better if you
were…shirtless.

[ She gets closer to him. ]

STUU: Tempting but I’m
not trying to send out
that type of a message. 
TIESUN: What type?

[ He backs up a little. ]

STUU: A sexual one.

TIESUN: Relax, alright.
It’s not like that.

[ Stuu tries to speak but Tiesun already has
her finger up to his lips.  Soon he is lifting
up his arms, & letting her remove his shirt. ] 


[ An hour later, everyone is gone except
for Leevigh who is putting up equipment. ]

“Great idea.  This should get Stuu tossed
out for sure.”


SCENE 6: In Ace’s office.

[ Hithe enters. ]

HITHE: I’m gonna head out.
See ya tomorrow?

[ Ace stands up so there face
to face. ]

ACE: I’m gonna ask you one
time. And this is the last time
Hithe.
Where the hell did you get
the money to furnish the
Salon?

HITHE: Alright, alright.
It came from a settlement.
ACE: Settled from what?
HITHE: The hospital was
paying me for their part
in my son’s death. 
But their refusing to now.
ACE: So that makes this
okay? You fabricated a
story out of anger and I
trusted you.
HITHE: I’m sorry I didn’t
tell you, but…
ACE: But nothing I
don't even know what
to say to you.  Just go.

HITHE: Ace, let me explain

ACE: We're done here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment