October 30, 2015

4 Letter Score

SCENE ONE :
Afternoon, Magic Springs 
Prepatory school.

[ Between classes, Caleb finds Little
H in the crowded halls. ]

"What are you wearing?"

CALEB: It's a game day.  Coach 
made us dress like this.

[ He moves a little closer to
H, hushing his voice a bit. ]

CALEB: Why is it making you
feel some sort of way?  We
still have 3 minutes before
the bell.

[ He looks around, then puckers
up his lips. ]

LITTLE H: Tempting as that is.
Not here.
CALEB: As you wish.  I'll see you
at lunch then.

[ H moves in to hug onto him,
but Caleb just smiles & backs
away.

Jai & Trailyn are seen walking &
stop when they see H alone. ]

TRAILYN: What was that about?
JAI: Yeah, normally he's the one
all over you.  Are you fighting
already?

LITTLE H: No.  It's just his nerves.
He keeps going on about how
he's the smallest person on the 
team.  It's ruining his concen-
tration.
JAI: Got ya.  Well hope he gets
over it by tonight's game.


SCENE TWO : 
At Jeszyca & Larrie's.

[ Sunshine is in the living room talk
-ing to her best friend on the 
phone. ]

"It was a mess."

SUNSHINE: You have to admit, it's
pretty easy to get on your
brother's bad side.  
MADELINE: Yes but it has gotten
worse.  Anyway, how are you
and Jeszyca getting on?

[ Sunshine doesn't speak for awhile. ]

SUNSHINE: I'm not so sure.  You see
the other day I may have let some-
thing slip out I shouldn't have.
MADELINE: What?  Was it a bad thing?
SUNSHINE: I wouldn't call it that
maybe premature.  I mean, I moved
in here as a friend.

MADELINE: Girl, things are a little
different now.  As long as you're
being honest, I think she will
appreciate it.
SUNSHINE: That's what I thought.
After I told Jesz I loved her &
she said it back, I got to thinking.

I've never been in love but she
has with a few people & failed
relationships.  How are we any
different? 


SCENE THREE :
Back at school, later that night.

   [ Caleb's team is down by two with
a couple of high scorers seated, the
pressure is being placed on him.

He grabs the ball & starts toward
the basket, with seconds counting
down Caleb goes for the final
shot. ]

[ The crowd & team watch as the
ball hits the rim, bouncing off.


Afterwards, in the locker room.

Caleb comes over trying to make
amends with a 'Good Game' hug. ]

"Get away from me homo."

[ The other players start to laugh. ]

CALEB: What did you say?
PLAYER2: You heard me.  We all saw
you looking at Little H from the
sidelines.  
CALEB: So?  He's a friend.  That's it.
  My only one because my team-
mates are clearly assholes.

[ He backs away, grabs his bag &
exits the locker room. ]

"I was joking, man. Chill out!"


SCENE FOUR :
Meanwhile, on Castle Watch.

[ Zain & Jazpur are discussing the
night's upcoming 1st banishment. ]

"Did anyone see us come in here?"

ZAIN: No, I don't think so.  Why?
JAZPUR: Remember the first night
we were here?  I just think it's a
little weird Mari was all flirty and
coming onto me, now I'm in this
situation.

[ Zain is careful with his choice of
words. ]

ZAIN: People will see that and 
maybe give you the benefit of
the doubt.  You're a good player.
JAZPUR: I know.  I think I've
done a lot here.  You just 
never know.

[ A few minutes later all ten contest-
ants are sitting in the living room
watching the presenter from a 
screen. ]

"I now can annouce the person
who viewers have banished
from the castle . . . . . .

Melanie.  We will be talking
to her shortly. ]

[ After Melanie leaves, Zain is
congratulating Jazpur.  He walks
over to Mari, smirking at her. ]

JAZPUR: Nice try.


SCENE FIVE :
Still at Jeszyca & Larrie's.

[ Sunshine & Jeszyca are lying on
the couch together, deep in con-
versation. ]

"You can ask me anything."

SUNSHINE: I know.  It's just a little
weird for me.  Especially since
you and Amber are still friends.
JESZYCA: I understand.  That
was years ago and she's been
dating men ever since.  It's like
we don't even think about.

SUNSHINE: I couldn't be friends
with any of my exes.  Thankfully
they are far, far away.

[ She smiles, sitting up to take
a drink from her wine glass. 

Leaning over, Sunshine kisses
Jeszyca as she lies back. ]

"This is nice."

SUNSHINE: Is Larrie coming back?
JESZYCA: Nope.  He'll be at
work.  All night long.
SUNSHINE: Well in that case.

[ She pulls up her shirt, giving
the signal to Jeszyca who waste
no time helping her undress. ]


SCENE SIX :

[ Caleb approaches Little H,
sitting outside on a bench. ]

"Have you been crying?"

CALEB: No I'm fine.

[ He looks away with obvious
anger inside. ]

LITTLE H: Dad is on his way
from Ski's.  He said you could
stay the night.
CALEB: Thanks.  That's cool.

LITTLE H: Listen, I know you
didn't win but I could see you
we're doing your best.  Don't
let anyone get on you about
it.
CALEB: You're right.  I'm not
going to.  Enough about the
team though.  I've been
waiting all day for this.

[ He takes H's hand, leading
him over to a wooded area
behind a tree.

Caleb forcefully starts to make
out with him until they are
stopped by Hithe's honking
horn. ]



( CLICK THE PICTURE FOR NEGATIVE: TRAILER )


No comments:

Post a Comment