October 23, 2015

Whole New World: Part 2

SCENE ONE :
Berlin, Germany. Airport.

[ Madeline & Lorenzo are
retrieving their luggage. ]

"We made it."

MADELINE: Yes, only six hours
of a delay later.

[ She gives him her best laggy
smile as they start to walk
away. ]

LORENZO: So where are we head-
ed?  Your mom's?
MADELINE: She wants us to meet
her for dinner but that's not until
much later on.
LORENZO: Alright then.

MADELINE: Ohh I have an idea.

There's a walking tour we could
catch, that way you could see
some of the sights.  It would
buy us time too.
LORENZO: Sounds great.

[ Outside on the road. ]

MADELINE: Let's go drop our
things off.  We can head out
from the hotel.
LORENZO: Sure.  You don't wanna
call your family?  Let them know
we're here first.

[ Madeline never answers but instead
walks over, talking with a cab driver
who is sitting outside his vehicle. ]

MADELINE: We'll be there in about
20 and he'll be ready in a few.


SCENE TWO :
Castle Watch, live feeds.

[ All 10 contestants are spread around
the castle, talking in various rooms.

Zain is nearby in the kitchen while
Jazpur is talking with Mari. ]

MARI: What we're you doing before
all this?
JAZPUR: I just graduated a few months
ago.  After that nothing.
MARI: Cool.  I graduated a year early.
It's a long story but I'm sure you'll
find out, if we're both here long
enough.

[ She smiles, looking over at Zain. ]

MARI: What about you?

ZAIN: I've been out for a year too.

Just been working before this.

[ Everyone is brought to attention
suddenly by a loud voice over
the house speakers. ]

"Guests. Your first challenge will
start in an hour's time."

[ Jazpur stops talking, then shortly
after dissapears. ]

ZAIN: I see that someone is serious
about the game.
MARI: I get it though.  It's his first 
chance to make an impression. 

I mean, we all came here to win.

ZAIN: I guess.  It took a lot just
to get here that's why I'm taking
everything day by day.


SCENE THREE :
Walking tour, Bradenburg Gate.

[ Madeline is leaning on a column.
The sun beaming down as she
smiles.  Lorenzo takes a picture. ]

"You alright?  You've been pretty
quiet this whole tour."

MADELINE: I'm fine really.  Just
excited to be back.  That's all.

[ Lorenzo comes close & they snap
a selfie together. ]

LORENZO: The structures we've
seen have been amazing.  Don't
see stuff like this back at home.
MADELINE: I know.  I think they're
ready to move on to the last place.

[ They look over as a group is
 huddled by the tour leader.

After awhile of visiting the last
site, Madeline finally speaks
up. ]

MADELINE: There is something I
would like to tell you.  
LORENZO: What is it?

MADELINE: It's about my mom.
LORENZO: Before you say anything
I figured you didn't tell her or
any of them about how you
were captured.

[ He whispers the last bit. ]

MADELINE: I didn't but-.
LORENZO: I won't say a word.
You can trust me.
MADELINE: I do but that's not
it.  I was trying to tell you
that she's blind.  


SCENE FOUR : 
Night time, at The Aisles.

[ Stuu & Weis are sitting
down in the back break area
flipping through channels. ]

"Can't believe it's been two
months since we've been
here."

WEIS: I know.  I got so use
to living on that bus.
STUU: There's new people
here.  Zain is on TV.  Every-
thing is changing.

WEIS: Just wait until we're
working again.
STUU: One more week.
WEIS: Where is Ski anyway?

The show is about to start.

[ Stuu stands up. ]

STUU: I'm kind of glad he's
not here, there's something
I've been meaning to tell you.
WEIS: Okay.  Spill it.

STUU: Remember when I told
you a little over a year ago I
was thinking about donating
my sperm.
Well, I did.  
WEIS: So you have a child?
STUU: Yes.  Something happen-
ed to the birth mom and now
their asking me about keep-
ing her.  I have no idea what
I'm gonna do.


SCENE FIVE :
A world, seemingly far away.

[ The contestants are gathered
in the stadium room to compete
for their first challenge.

Pairs are competing sword fights
until the last girl and boy stand-
ing face off. ]


[ It's Zain's turn to battle.  He
steps up with a strong grip and
thrust, catching his opposite
off gaurd.

The opponant fires back quickly
& Zain's sword is soon tumbling
to the ground. ]

[ He gives his best look of dissa-
pointment as Jazpur smirks at
him, catching on. 

It's down to Mari & Jazpur. ]

"The winner of this battle will
choose the first two people up
for next week's vote off."

[ Jazpur pretends to be into the
game.  Staring her down even.
At this point he has decided
to take a cue from Zain.

Mari wins to everyone's surprise. ]

JAZPUR: I didn't want to choose.

[ He states, walking by Zain. ]


SCENE SIX :
At Madeline's mom's house.

[ After being introduced to the family,
everyone leaves the kitchen except
Lorenzo & Madeline. ]

LORENZO: Would you like some
help with everything?
I could carry something out.
MADELINE: I think she's alright.
Let's go sit at the table.


[ Madeline leaves but Lorenzo
walks back inside. ]

LORENZO: I really appreciate you
inviting me over.  I care a lot
about your daughter.

[ She looks over & smiles. ]

MOTHER: Yes, I'm glad.

LORENZO: Are you sure you
don't need anything?

[ He doesn't notice Madeline's
brother walking in. ]

BROTHER: She said, she's good.

[ He brushes up against Lorenzo
as he walks past & over to his
mother. ]


SCENE SEVEN :

[ After Mari celebrates her win,
the contestants are silent as
she makes her decision.

She rattles off the first name
with ease, but hesitates when
asked for her final nomination. ]

MARI: I choose. . . . . .


Jazpur.

[ Zain watches as his face turns
from a look of relief to one of
devastation. ]



#TACYF 3 (Trailer) CLICK HERE !
#TACYF 3 (Trailer) CLICK HERE !


No comments:

Post a Comment