March 8, 2010

303 You're a Jerk



[ In the middle of the
previous night, inside the
store’s break room. . . ]

‘Considering you’re half
the staff here. . .
Shouldn’t you be helping
your customers?’

AIRYNN: Oh, my bad
I thought that’s what
I was doing

[ He grabs her waist ]

TIESUN: Not so fast
You didn’t tell anyone
about our hook up at
the party, Did you?
AIRYNN: Now why
would I wanna do
that?
TIESUN: Hmm, I
don’t know. . .
Maybe to brag to
your friends that
you half nailed
a black chick?
AIRYNN: Well, I
wouldn’t have
to brag
TIESUN: Please,
And I know I’m
not the only girl
you’re fucking
around with
AIRYNN: Oh, how do
you know that?
TIESUN: I can tell
. . .But don’t worry
you’re not the only
one who can keep
a secret

[ She puts her finger
to his lips. . . ]

AIRYNN: Oh, I see
Now how about
we get started
on that other half

[ She hits him and
he laughs. . . ]


[ Back up front, customers
are going through self-
check while Markis walks
by the window. . . ]

[ on the phone ] ‘Hey
man, it’s almost light
out. . .Are you coming?’

MARKIS: Alright hurry, bye

[ walking back ] Hey,
can I help you?

MALE SHOPPER: Yeah,
where’s the popcorn?
MARKIS: Try aisle five
MALE SHOPPER: Thanks

[ The customer walks
away just as Trae
and D’Ondrae arrive ]

D’ONDRAE: Is it safe?
MARKIS: Yeah, it’s
cool
D’ONDRAE: Alright man,
here [ hands him
cash ]

[ Markis pockets the
cash and then
hands him a bag
from his jacket ]

MARKIS: OK, get
out of here!

[ He sighs as they
both leave. . . ]


[ In the back of the
store Airynn is unlocking
Mark’s office door. . . ]


[ Going through the
security screens he
sees Markis handing
off the bag. . . ]

AIRYNN: What is this?



[ Morning a few days later
Weis is hanging out in
the dorm and Joh walks
in. . . ]

JOH: I swear I just
slept through half
that lecture
WEIS: Really, you
swear?
Isn’t that kinda
anti-Christ
of you? [ laughs ]
JOH: You know
what I meant,
dude [ sighs ]
WEIS: Speaking
of that. . .I was
wondering why all
the spiritual hooky
lately?
JOH: I don’t know,
I’ve been thinking
of backing off for
awhile
WEIS: Oh, and what
will you do with
all your extra time?
JOH: Well, I heard
the frats start taking
pledges for next year
soon
WEIS: You’re joking,
right?
JOH: It’s just an idea
Anyways, whose that?
WEIS: This new guy,
Landyn
JOH: You just started
here, and you’re
already talking
to someone?
WEIS: Well, not
exactly dude
He’s not a
college student
JOH: I see, how
old is he then?
WEIS: Mid twenties
JOH: Earth to Weis,
Are you trying to
get someone else
locked up?
WEIS: No, I’m sixteen
now. . .I can legally
do whatever I want
JOH: Right, I just
don’t think it’s the
best idea


[ A couple buildings away,
Airynn is talking to his
girlfriend Marisa before
class. . . ]

MARISA: Where were
you last weekend?
AIRYNN: I’m sorry, babe
After I covered for
the party. . .I spent
the next day studying

I’ll make it up to
you tonight, I promise

[ He kisses her, and
she walks away. . . ]


[ At the store, Kyle
is coming back
from break. . . ]

KYLE: You need
some help?
MONICA: Yeah, this
must be the wrong
brand of sugar
KYLE: Oh, well I
can go check
that for you. . .
MONICA: Well, thanks
KYLE: No problem

[ Monica smiles, and
he walks off. . . ]


[ Larrie and his sister
enter the store and
Ace sees them. . . ]

ACE: Well, you’re the
last person I’d
expect to see out
and about this early
LARRIE: Trust me,
I’d rather not be
ACE: Let me guess,
you’ve reached the
bottom of the bottle?
No wonder your not
in your normal
drugged out haze
LARRIE: Well, I’m
sorry we can’t all
be managers with
college degrees and
live up to your
sickening high
standards
ACE: What?
Sorry I was just
messing around,
man

[ Larrie ignores him
and walks away ]


[ Inside Marisa’s class ]

‘Hey, I’m kinda
new here. . .
Would you
maybe wanna
tackle Wilson’s
project together?’

MARISA: Yeah sure,
I’m Marisa. . .
What’s your name
again?

‘It’s Tiesun, nice to
meet you [ smiles ]


[ 5 minutes later, Airynn
is outside the door
and Marisa comes out ]

AIRYNN: Hey, how
was class?
MARISA: Fine, I
just got assigned
another huge ass
project though
AIRYNN: I’m sorry
MARISA: Thanks,
at least I have
a partner this
time
AIRYNN: That’s good

[ He puts his arm
around her. . . ]

AIRYNN: So, what
you wanna do
tonight?


[ Airynn and Marisa
walk away as
Tiesun watches from
the classroom door ]



1 comment:

  1. Um okay... so now... I look slow I read that other one out of order but still my only issues with this one is that um Joh n Weis r n college... Um... Weis is too young to b n college... IDK if they have moved in together or wtf happend.... the best lines were between ace n larrie... classic n the best lines of this eps... IDK but I think all that college has u puttn ppl n college leavning the readers confussed... but over it was just okay for me... ps the lines between Weis n Joh where very good too

    ReplyDelete