February 16, 2010

302 My Name is Trouble [ SEASON PREMIERE ]

( T&T /#9 )


[ Weis walks outside of
TA and his phone
starts ringing. . . ]

WEIS: Hello
MARK: Hey buddy,
you still working?
WEIS: Nope, just
stepped outside. Why?
MARK: Ok good
Listen we need to talk
WEIS: I know
I don’t want Ski to
go to jail because of
something I said
MARK: Well, I was doing
some thinking. . .
And I realized your Mom
has to show evidence
that you and Ski ever did
anything
WEIS: I know, but what
if she’s seen us
kiss or something
MARK: Yeah, that’s why
will probably have
to use some persuasion
WEIS: What do you mean?
MARK: I mean, if they
find out you weren’t
the legal age of consent
when you and Ski
had sex. . .that could
pretty much seal the deal
WEIS: Yeah, and what
if the judge doesn’t
buy it?
MARK: Well, as long as
you put on a good
show no one will know
the difference

Besides this all started
as a lie. . .might as well
end as one


[ At self-checkout Amber
sees one of the help
lights flashing. . . ]

AMBER: Is there something
I can help you with?
FEMALE SHOPPER: Yes, I
thought this bread was
the one on sale this week
it was in Aisle6
AMBER: Actually we ran out
of that brand, but I can
write you a rain check

[ She looks up and sees
a Manager coming. . . ]

AMBER: Hey, we ran out
of the on sale bread

[ Ace looks at the customer ]

ACE: Just do it for the
price of the sale
and I’ll override it

[ He walks over and
scans his badge. . . ]

FEMALE SHOPPER: Uh,
thank you
[ smiles ] ACE: No
problem. . .
You have a great
rest of your day!

[ Ace walks away +
over to Kyle’s lane ]

[ sighs ] ACE: She likes me
KYLE: Oh yeah?
How can you be
so sure?
ACE: She’s been coming
here on the same
day, at the same
time for weeks
KYLE: And? Maybe she’s just
here for all our neighborhood
values [ smirks ]
ACE: Anyway, next
time I see her I’m
asking her out
KYLE: OK man
ACE: Yeah, I’m
determined
to finally have a
girlfriend this year
KYLE: Well, good luck
with that. . .
ACE: I’ll see you later,
Oh and let me
know if she comes
back. . .

[ Kyle looks up and notices
Amber at the self-checks ]


[ Ski is sitting in the dining
room when Mark comes
in with his lawyer. . . ]

‘ Ski, this is Malcolm
Utilan ‘

SKI: Nice to meet you


[ Everyone sits down
in the living room ]

SKI: So, honestly. . .
What are my chances?
M. UTILAN: Well, I’m
pretty sure that we can
get you the minimum
sentence?
SKI: Sentence. . .
As in jail?
M. UTILAN: Don’t
worry
Mr. Sirom
Like I was telling, Mark
even if you and the
minor did have sex
His mom has no
way to prove it
So basically they have
no chance in hell
MARK: Right, and if
they ask Weis has
already agreed not
to say anything
SKI: Well, I’m glad
you two are so
sure, but this isn’t
a done deal yet


[ It’s afternoon, and Amber
sees the female shopper
from earlier come in just
as Ace is coming out of
his office. . . ]

ACE: Hey! Don’t tell me
you’re back for
more bread. . .

[ She stops slowly and
turns around ]

FEMALE SHOPPER: No,
what are you talking
about?

ACE: Oh, um. . .
My mistake

[ She looks at him weird
then walks away leaving
him standing there ]


[ At Mark’s, Ski is standing
in front of his bedroom
mirror in his vampire
costume when Chais
comes in. . . ]

CHAIS: Hey Ski,
Where’s Dad?
SKI: He’ll be back
He had to run to
the store. . .
You ready to see
your Mom?
CHAIS: Not at all


[ Mark pulls up and starts
walking toward the house
when a car speeds up
besides him. . . ]

‘What the hell?’

MARK’s EX: Hello Mark
MARK: Jesus Deb, are
you trying to fucking
kill me?
MARK’s EX: Not me,
you had your employee’s
jailbird baby daddy to
almost do that for you
MARK: Yeah, it’s nice
to see a big time
business women like
you still has time
to keep up with
local news [ smirks ]

[ Chais and Jai
come outside and walk
to their Mom’s car ]

MARK: Bye guys
See ya Deb

MARK’s EX: Oh, and
by the way. . .
Have fun with your
felon boyfriend!


[ Marks stands there
as she leaves. . . ]


[ Downstairs Ski pulls out
a beer and takes a sip
before sitting it down on
the bar. . . ]

MARK: Starting already?
No ones even
here yet. . .
SKI: Oh, it’s fine
I might as well get
use to doing things
on my own

MARK: Listen, Ski
Everything’s

SKI: What Mark?
Gonna be fine...
Is that what you
were about to say?

Well, save it

[ Mark backs up as
Ski brushes past him ]


[ 30 minutes later the
basement is full of
costumed employees/ Mark
is sitting with Amber and
Jeszyca. . . ]

MARK: I like your, um. . .
[ cough ] Tails, on
your costume
JESZYCA: Oh, you do?
We’ll we can
purr too

[ Makes noises ]

AMBER: Oh yeah,
meow bitch!

[ Everyone laughs. . . ]

AMBER: So, where’s
your tardy boyfriend?
MARK: Far away from
me
If he can help it

[ Ski walks up and
sits by Mark. . . ]

SKI: Hey, what’s up?
AMBER: Uh, I was
just asking about. . .
MARK: Are you alright?
SKI: Yeah, I’m fine

Sorry about the
meltdown earlier


[ Back at TA
Airynn and Markis
are all alone. . . ]

MARKIS: Man, did you
forget about the
pizza?
AIRYNN: No dude
I been called, it should
be here any time now
MARKIS: Good looking
out bro, I’m starved
AIRYNN: Yeah, I bet
you are
MARKIS: Alright man.
What’s
your problem?
AIRYNN: Sorry, I
just got a lot on
my mind

[ Markis looks up and
Airynn turns around
as Tie-Sun walks in ]

TIE-SUN: Hey guys,
what’s up?

MARKIS: What is she
doing here?


[ Ski excuses himself
and walks upstairs
into the kitchen. . . ]

SKI: Hey, why aren’t
you chatting it up
down there with the
tribe?
HITHE: I don’t know
I’m not in a party
type of mood, I guess
SKI: By the looks of
that empty glass
I’d say different
HITHE: That, no...
It was water, trust
me
SKI: That’s good
Look, I need to tell
you something

HITHE: Here we go
again

[ Smiles and looks up
at Ski. . . ]

SKI: Not like that, idiot!
I have a court date
tomorrow
HITHE: Are you serious?
SKI: Yup, apparently
that’s what I get for
trusting a lying ass
little kid
HITHE: That’s fucked
up, Ski!
I wish there was
something I could
do to help you

Hey, if you do end
up locked up. . .
I promise to write

SKI: Thanks Hithe,
You’re so
comforting [ sighs ]


[ Ski exits to find
Mark and notices
someone dressed as
a pink care bear ]

SKI: Who is that
over there?
MARK: I’m not sure,
but they were asking
about you
SKI: Me, why?
MARK: To see how
you are, I guess
SKI: Oh, that’s wierd
Anyways, I’m pretty tired
I think I’ll go lay down
MARK: OK


[ Inside the courtroom,
Ski is on the stand ]

LAWYER: Have you ever
had sexual thoughts
about my client?
SKI: Yes, but that
was before I knew
his real age
LAWYER: So since
It was before
that justify’s you
sleeping
with him too, right?
SKI: Um, I never
said I did
LAWYER: Will let the
evidence speak for
itself then

[ A television is being
rolled in and a tape
starts to play. . . ]

SKI: What is this?

[ Suddenly it becomes
clearer as Weis is
shown handing Ski
a condom and them
getting undressed. . . ]

WEIS’MOM: Oh my God!

[ whispers ] MARK: How
the hell did
they get that?
THE JUDGE: Skilyr Sirom,
you are sentenced
to ten years in jail


[ Ski is cuffed and dragged
away as Mark watches
and Weis gets pulled
out by his Mom. . . ]



[ Mark is walking into
his bedroom. . . ]

‘ Hey, you better
get up soon or
we’ll be late. . .’

[ rolls over ] SKI:
What?


[ Inside the courtroom,
Weis is on the stand ]

M. UTILAN: Is it true
my client asked your
age when he first met
you?
WEIS: Yes, he did
M. UTILAN: And what
did you tell him?
WEIS: I said I was
eighteen
M. UTILAN: So, you lied
And is it also true
that as soon as he
found out your age
he stopped associating
with you outside of
work?
WEIS: Yes, he did

M. UTILAN: And my final
question. . .
Did my client ever
come onto you or
try to force himself
on you in a sexual
manner?

[ Ski looks at Mark
and then looks down ]

WEIS: No, he never did

M. UTILAN: That’s all I
have

JUDGE: I’ll be right back
with my decision. . .


[ A few minutes later, Weis
is back standing by his Mom
and the judge enters the
room ]

‘ Because of the lack of
evidence I find Skilyr Sirom
not-guilty and I’m dropping
all charges against him ‘

MARK: Yes! See, I told
you

[ Mark hugs Ski and Weis’
Mom walks away /Outside
the courtroom. . . ]

WEIS: Hey, I’m so
sorry
about all this. . .
SKI: Yeah, you should be
WEIS: I know, but
everything’s fine now
Can’t we just be friends
again?
SKI: I’m afraid it’s not
that simple, Weis

I could’ve just as easily
been locked up today
had the judge chose
not to believe us

So no, I don’t trust you
And no, we’re not friends


1 comment:

  1. If I am being totally honest... the best parts were... the part with Jessica n Amber n their cat outfits... and the shit made me laugh... I so thought the dream sequence of Ski's was REAL! and I guess when u don't cheat u can get that effect... n then I kept reading n I was like whew thank god it was just a dream... GOOD JOB! that was nicely done... however my only issue is the end... Weis totally covered for Ski even after they had fucked when Ski knew his real age... so I think Ski is a dick... but then u gotta think who he was originaly modeled after... so with that it makes sense! xoxo Sammie

    ReplyDelete