March 31, 2010

304 Illustrations Whore

( T&T /#11 )

[ Jeszyca walks into the
store and Amber is
waiting for her. . . ]

JESZYCA: Isn’t
this a rarity?
AMBER: I know,
the first time
I see you in
days would be
at work
JESZYCA: I know,
and I’m sorry. . .
I’ll make it up
to you tonight
though
AMBER: Sure, can’t wait

[ She stops and looks
at Jeszyca. . . ]

JESZYCA: What?
AMBER: Nothing,
you positive you’re
fine?
JESZYCA: Of course,
well I better go clock
in. . .

[ They kiss and when
Amber turns around
Larrie is standing there ]

‘Nice!’

[ Amber ignores him and
walks out/ He passes
Jeszyca staring at her ]


[ An hour later Monica
is getting groceries and
sees someone walk
ahead of her. . . ]

‘Kyle?’

[ He turns around ]

KYLE: Hey, we would
be the only two
insomniacs here
shopping in the
middle of the
night
MONICA: Right
KYLE: Not that
I’m complaining
or anything [ smiles ]

[ She just looks at
him weird. . . ]

[ Back up front Jeszyca
sees Kyle and Monica
coming and turns away ]

[ She looks at Kyle. . . ]

MONICA: Ready to get
your chips and salsa
on? [ laughs ]
KYLE: Hey, you can’t
blame a man
for getting hungry
MONICA: Yeah, you
sure you’re not
just baked?
KYLE: Nah, just
a couple hours of
intense working
out courtesy of
my Wii fit. . .
MONICA: I see
Well, I have to
get home. . .
KYLE: Ok see
you
tommorow

[ Jeszyca turns around
after she walks away ]

JESZYCA: Hey Kyle
[ surprised ]KYLE: If
it isn’t Jeszyca?
You know, I almost
forgot you work here

[ She rolls her eyes
as he gets his bag
and walks out. . . ]


[ A few minutes later
she’s cleaning the
lanes and her phone
vibrates. . . ]

‘Hey, figured out where
were going. Can’t wait
to see you! Love, Am.‘


[ Much later that night,
Jeszyca is standing
in front of the mirror
wearing a tiny, black
dress. . . ]


[ Sitting on the bed
she looks at the
collections of bills
next to her and
the doorbell rings ]


[ Inside Amber’s
car. . . ]

JESZYCA: So,
where are you
taking me?
AMBER: I thought
we’d go check out
Scandals. . .you know
that place downtown?
JESZYCA: Really, I
figured we go
to Version. . .It’s
all you can drink
AMBER: Come on,
we always go there.

I’m ready to get a
little wild and crazy

You can afford to
escape
sainthood for one night


[ Downtown Jeszyca & Amber
enter Scandals taking
seats near the bar. . . ]

AMBER: You relax, I’ll
get us some drinks

[ Jeszyca sees an older
women coming towards
her and quickly turns
away ]

‘Jeszyca?’

JESZYCA: Hi. . .
WOMAN: I haven’t seen
you
in what, eight months?
JESZYCA: Yeah [ looks
around her ]

Something like that
WOMAN: So, where you
been?
JESZYCA: Just away. . .
And actually, I’m on
a date so
WOMAN: Oh, sorry dear
[ walks away ]

[ Amber comes back and
hands Jeszyca a drink ]

AMBER: Ready for the show?

[ A female stripper is on
stage and Amber’s moving
towards her. . . ]

‘Oh yeah, work it!’

[ She puts some ones
inside the girls’s thong ]

AMBER: You having fun?
JESZYCA: As long as you
are [ smiles ]

[ The girl on stage comes
over by them. . . ]

‘Hey, you seem familiar. . .
Do I know you?’

JESZYCA: No, I don’t think
so

Be right back Am, I’m
gonna
find the bathroom

AMBER: Ok

[ She goes back to the
show/ Jeszyca’s not paying
attention bumps into someone ]

‘Jess. . .you’re back?’

[ She turns around. . . ]

JESZYCA: Clyy, just
the guy I was hoping
to see [ rolls eyes ]
CLYY: Really, you should’ve
called Jesz. . .I would have
found a place for you

JESZYCA: I’m not here
to work. . .I told
you when I walked
out of here eight months
ago I was done
CLYY: You’ll be back,
Do you not remember
five or so years you
worked here?
I recall you loving
to live the high life
JESZYCA: Well, I have
a real job now. . .
And someone I care
about and that’s way
more important then
money
CLYY: Good for you

[ She walks into the bathroom
and Amber comes up. . . ]

CLYY: Hey, you must
be Jeszyca’s girlfriend
AMBER: Yeah, who are
you?
CLYY: I’m Clyy, the owner
Nice to meet you
AMBER: You too
So, how do you
know Jeszyca?
CLYY: Oh, we go way
back
She didn’t tell you?
AMBER: Tell me what?
CLYY: Your girlfriend
use to be my main
girl here
AMBER: You’re kidding
CLYY: Nope, for six
years
AMBER: Wow, um
Thanks for the
information. . .

[ She walks into the
bathroom where Jeszyca
is washing her hands ]

‘Why didn’t you tell me
you use to work here?’

[ turns around ] JESZYCA:
I’m sorry Am, I didn’t
know how to and you
were so excited about
coming here
AMBER: So much for
sainthood, I guess
JESZYCA: Listen, it was
something I needed to
do to get me through
school
But now I have TA
and your in my life

I wouldn't go back.
AMBER: Ok, I trust you
JESZYCA: Let’s just get
out of here
AMBER: Good idea,
I'll pull up the car

[ She leaves and as Jeszyca
is walking out Clyy runs up
to her. . . ]

‘Hey!’

CLYY: You’re just gonna
walk out on me again
JESZYCA: Yup, you don’t
own me and
I’m not one of your girls
anymore


[ He grabs her arm and
pulls her toward him/ Jeszyca
yanks from his grip hard and
slaps him in his face ]

‘That was the last time
you will ever put your
hands on me!


1 comment:

  1. Wow I have to say... out of the ones I have read... well the three recent ones... this is by far the best one this season... u know Im a sucker for a lil drama n this one really hit my spot... n not the sexual type LMAO!.... Great Jon... this is why I keep sayn... this should b REAL! I could c it all play out... n this my friends is PERFECTION!

    ReplyDelete