March 11, 2015

Change To Bare Part 1

SCENE 1:
In between TA & The Salon.

[ Acer joins Mark inside his
truck & they take off. ]

MARK: Hey, it's been awhile.
ACE: I know man, I'm sorry.
Karie has been saying we
don't spend enough quality
time together.  So we've
been going out more.

How is little Jai?
MARK: He's doing better.  Should
have the cast off by next week
Ski was a wreck though.
ACE: Yeah I get it.  Bet he's
 having a hard time taking it 
easy.
MARK: You're telling me.  Jai
insisted on starting this week
too.  My one armed cashier.
ACE: I see.  He has a hard head
just like his father.

[ They both laugh. About half-an
hour later, they pull into the new
Mirror TA.

Getting out, they walk up to the
front & stand near the female
manager. ]

MANAGER: Thank you for coming.
Doors should be opening in five
minutes.

ACE: Before Jim gets here for the
meeting, let's go look around.
I heard they have everything
here.
MARK: Okay but give me about
ten.

[ He walks off disapearing into
the crowd. ]


SCENE 2:
On a highway nearby.

[ Dyminic & Amber are headed
toward Maison City. ]

AMBER: So we're going to the
town we met in but not to the
hotel.  Is that all your going
to give me?
DYMINIC: Yes.  Can't you just
relax a little and take the
surprise?
AMBER: I don't know.

[ She looks at Dyminic & he smiles
keeping his eyes focused ahead
of them. ]

DYMINIC: This is something I want-
ed to do for awhile now.
AMBER: Oh yeah?  You never took
Syria out here.
DYMINIC: Oh no.  She wouldn't dare.
AMBER: Well I'm pretty open, I think.
At least I try to be.
DYMINIC: I think so.  That's one
of the many things I adore about
you.

[ Amber leans over, touching Dyminic's
arm that is lying on the center consel. ]

DYMINIC: Only a little while longer
I think.
AMBER: Wait, I see water.  We must
be going to the beach.
DYMINIC: Damn, I knew I should have
blind folded you.
AMBER: Funny.  So what's so scary
about sand and water? She not
know how to swim.

[ Suddenly her question is answered
when Dyminic pulls into the parking
lot.  Looking out into the beach, Amber
sees loads of people.  Sitting, standing,
or playing all with no clothing. ]

AMBER: Ohhhh.   


SCENE 3:
Back at The Aisles.

[ Hahn & Jai are walking
around the store. ]

HAHN: You been here plenty
of times.  I'm sure you got
the layout down.
JAI: Yeah.  So when can I
start?

[ Hahn looks down at his
schedule. ]

HAHN: Next Monday at 5.
JAI: Cool thanks.
HAHN: Yup.  Now how about
I show you something not
on the tour?

[ A little later they enter Mark's
office.  Jai goes to sit in the
chair but Hahn motions for
him to stand by him at the desk. ]

JAI: What is it?

[ The screen comes on & Jai
sees multiple areas of the
store. ]

HAHN: Sometimes I come up here
and just look around.
JAI: Or spy on your girlfriend?

[ Jai starts to laugh, not noticing
his nervous expression.

Looking right at Jai, Hahn 
quickly shuts off the screen. ]


SCENE 4:
Back inside Mirror TA.

[ Mark is walking around trying
to find his boss Jim when he 
hears him talking with the
female manager. ]

MANAGER: I appreciate you
approving the higher start pay,
I know it wasn't easy getting
that across the boards.  

[ Mark leans on the door, listening. ]

JIM: You're welcome.  
MANAGER: I know I don't have
nearly as much experience as
you tend to hire.
JIM: Don't worry about it.  I've seen
you in action for some time now.
If I didn't trust you, we wouldn't
be doing this.

[ He gives her a sneaky look. ]

JIM: I've got a meeting though.
Talk later.

[ He kisses the manager on her
way out the door. 

Waiting for her to leave, Mark
enters the room. ]

MARK: Sorry I was late.  Got
lost looking around.  This
store is amazing, right?

[ He fakes normality to an
unsuspected Jim. ]


SCENE 5:
At MCity Beach.

[ Dyminic is walking free with
Amber right beside him.

Silent, he looks over at her. ]

DYMINIC: You look cute in your
top and wrap up for the bottom.
AMBER: Yeah.  I didn't figure
the whole show was necesary.

But look at you.

[ They stop & Dyminic stands
in front of her, every part of 
his body in view. ]

AMBER: How do you feel?
DYMINIC: Quite comfortable.
AMBER: Well's that all that 
matters then.

[ She takes his hand & they
continue walking.

A young girl around Amber's
age passes by, getting Dyminic's
attention. ]

DYMINIC: Why did you drop my
hand?
AMBER: I don't know if I like this
anymore.
DYMINIC: I didn't mean to look.
Just not use to this place.
AMBER: Alright. Well I'm hungry.
Can we go?

[ She walks off toward the parking
area, leaving Dyminic standing
on the sand. ]


SCENE 6:
In Mark's car.

[ Ace & him are talking. ]

"Dude look at all this free
stuff I got and coupons."

[ Mark gives him a harsh
look. ]

ACE: What? I got you a bag
too.
MARK: I bet this whole thing
was funded by our boss.
ACE: I thought that was the
manager's responsibilty.

MARK: Apparently not if he's
screwing them.  
ACE: How do you know?
MARK: I heard Jim flirting with
her and then they kissed.
ACE: Oh.  If I we're you, I'd
stay out of it. 

MARK: I could.  Or there's a
TA executive meeting soon.

Maybe I'll decide to share
the news.  

No comments:

Post a Comment