March 18, 2015

Change To Bare Part 2

SCENE 1:
The Next Morning.

[ Dyminic is drinking coffee
in the hotel lobby when Amber
sits down across from him. ]

DYMINIC: Well geez, I didn't
think you were ever joining 
me.
AMBER: Yeah sorry about the
beach thing.  I wasn't trying
to ruin our first day.

[ Dyminic looks into her eyes. ]

DYMINIC: No worries. 
AMBER: If you want to go back
we can.
DYMINIC: It's fine.  I found other
areas for us to explore.
AMBER:  I'm intrigued.
DYMINIC: Great.  Keep that up.

[ He cracks a crooked smile. ]

DYMINIC: I wanna take you by
some places I went to as a kid.
Starting with the downtown
water park.
AMBER; With rides?
DYMINIC: No, no.  You'll see.

[ Suddenly a woman walks up,
stopping at their table. ]

"Dyminic, is that you?"


SCENE 2:
At Mark's house.

[ Mark is sitting at the kitchen
table when Ski walks in. ]

"Morning, want me to make
you something to eat?"

MARK: You're fine.  I just had
some cereal.  Sit down, I
wanna ask you something.

[ Ski joins him at the table. ]

MARK: I found out something
pretty disturbing about Jim
at the launch and I'm not sure
what to do about it.
SKI: Really, what does it involve?

MARK: Him and the female manager.
SKI: Wow.  Say no more.

MARK: Yeah.  Ace thinks I should
mind my own business.
SKI: I agree.  You don't want to
piss him off.  Not worth your job. 
MARK: That's true.  I just thought
he would have let me of all
people know.
SKI: Shouldn't you be leaving
for the meeting?

[ Mark looks down at his phone. ]

MARK: Damn, gotta go.

[ He kisses Ski & hurries out 
of the room. ]


SCENE 3:
Afternoon, on the road.

[ Lorenzo is driving while Made-
line sits besides him. ]

LORENZO: You doing okay?

MADELINE: I'm fine.  Just want
to get this over as soon as
possible.
LORENZO: I get it and I see
why Sunshine didn't want
to cooperate.  
MADELINE: We can't have
them finding out we're not
suppose to be here.
LORENZO: They won't.  I'm
not going to lose you now.  

[ Madeline hides her smile as
 they arrive at the police station.

Later on, inside. . . . . . ]

"We need you to tell us everything
about Gerard Lighvett."

MADELINE: Okay.  We met about
two years ago.  I was looking for
work and he had suggestions.

"Like what?"

[ Many minutes later, Madeline
is still being examined. ]

"One last question.  Are there
any other girls besides you
and your friend invovled?

MADELINE: Yes but I don't know
where.  We we're separated on
arrival.  


SCENE 4:
Back in the Breakfast Area.

"This is my girlfriend, Amber."

ROSHELLE: Nice to meet you.
Well I have friends waiting
for me at the spa.  Just wanted 
to say hello to Dime.

[ She smiles at Dyminic, faintly
waves & saunters off in her
heels. ]

AMBER:  You have bitches coming
out of the wood work.

[ She starts to laugh at him. ]

DYMINIC: It's erie.  If you haven't guessed
already, that was a girl I was with
back in high school.  Didn't last
long though.  
AMBER: I see.  We all have a past.
Hell I've dated a variety of people
and genders as you know.
DYMINIC:  Right.  Like that saucy
receptionst from the Salon.  What
was her name again?

AMBER: Jeszyca.  
DYMINIC: Yeah.  Total character.  

[ Amber looks up at him. ]

DYMINIC: In a good way.  I swear.  
Ready to go?


SCENE 5:
Downtown, Magic Springs.

[ Mark enters the conference room
& takes Jim off to the side. ]

MARK: I need to talk to you.
I wasn't trying to ease drop but
I heard the way you were talking
to the Mirror manager.

[ Jim is looking toward the exe-
cutives in the room, keeping
silent. ]

MARK: Did you hear me?
JIM: Yes, I'm listening.  What's
your point?
MARK: My point is that's not
exactly the way things are
ran here.  It's in our TA code.

JIM: Oh please.  Those rules
are about as dated as I am.
MARK: That's fine, I'm just being
real with you.  Our relationship
is suppose to be based off trust
and you didn't say anything. 

[ Jim backs off a little. ]

JIM: I don't have to share my
personal life with my 
subordinates. When you had
to fire that cashier last year
because she got a bit to close.  I
never questioned you.  
MARK: I appreciate that but I
thought we were also friends.

JIM: Listen, just keep your mouth
shut when it comes to Andrea.
Or else Mark.  

[ He walks off in a rush. ]


SCENE 6:
Outside, MC Waterpark.

[ Amber & Dyminic are walking
through a tunnel of glass with 
various sea life swimming around
them. ]

AMBER: This place is so beautiful

I don't know where to look.

[ She twirls around while Dyminic
stands watching her. Getting out
his camera, he takes a pic of
Amber. ]

AMBER: How do I look?
DYMINIC: Magical. Hey, I'll be
right back.  Wait here, okay?

[ He runs off, leaving Amber
alone in the room.

After a little time has passed,
Amber is anxiously standing
with her back turned to the
wall when she hears loud knocks
on the glass. ]


[ Turning around, she is shocked
to see Dyminic swimming around
in the tank.  He holds out a sign
and she reads it outloud. ]

"Will.   You.  


. . . . . .Marry Me?"


No comments:

Post a Comment