May 14, 2010

307 Villain

( T&T/#4 )

‘Yeah, I just took the
last three I had. . .

Not sure man
Never been on those’

[ Larrie is on the phone
when he hears a knock
on his door. . . ]

LARRIE: Whatever’s cool
I’ll be there soon

[ He hangs up. . . ]

‘What?’

LARRIEsMOM: I haven’t
seen you all day
I just wanted to
make sure you’re
okay. . .
LARRIE: I’m fine, Mom
I was just worn out
after working
That’s all

But anyways, I have
to leave now

[ He walks toward
the door. . . ]

‘Wait, Ace called
He wants you to
call him back. . .’

LARRIE: Yeah, alright
Mom. . .Bye

[ He leaves her stand
-ing there. . . ]


[ Hithe is checking his
mail and he sees a
letter from the hospital ]

‘We’re deeply sorrowed
about the passing of
your baby boy in our
hospital last fall. . .
And we would like
to invite you to a
special memorial service
Please call us at your
earliest convenience if
you are interested. . .’

HITHE: What the hell?


[ Larrie is parked in
a driveway when a
stranger gets in his
back seat. . . ]

‘You wanted twelve?’

LARRIE: Yeah
that’s fine man

[ Looks around ]

Here. . .

[ He hands him money
and takes the bag of
pills. . . ]

[ Taking two out, he
takes them and then
drives off. . . ]


‘Yeah, I got the
same mail. . .’

[ Hithe is talking to
Kristyn on the phone ]

HITHE: Don’t you think
that’s a little wierd
for them to wait seven
months to say anything?
KRISTYN: Yeah, I guess
But what are you
getting at babe?
HITHE: What if their
hiding something and
they could
have saved our son?
KRISTYN: Come on,
Hithe
I’m sure their just
being considerate
HITHE: So you don’t
think we should do
anything?
KRISTYN: I can’t get
involved in this right
now I’m sorry

But I can’t allow
my emotions to
drive me crazy like
they did last year

HITHE: Well fine,
I guess I’m on
my own then


[ Larrie pulls his car
into a park and stops
as his phone rings ]

‘Incoming Call. . .Ace’

[ He ignores it and
gets out sitting by
the water. . . ]

[ Hours later he wakes
up/ Sitting up he checks
his phone and there’s
a voicemail from Ace ]

‘Hey, everyone’s wonder
-ing where you are.
Work, your mom, and
also me if you even
care. . .Look, just stop
acting strange man
and call me back.’


[ BEEP ]

‘MESSAGE
ERASED’


[ The next day Larrie
rolls over in bed and
it’s 2:30pm/ He hears
someone coming down
the stairs. . . ]

‘Hey, your manager
called. . .Where
were you last night?’

[ sits up ] LARRIE: No
-where I just lost
track of time, Dad
LARRIEsDAD: Yeah,
you must think I
was born yesterday
or something. . .
Your 25 years old,
Larrie. . .when are
you going to start
acting like it?
LARRIE: It was one
damn absence!
LARRIEsDAD: You
know that’s not
what I’m talking
about smartass
You were somewhere
fucked up out of
your mind
LARRIE: Yeah, Ok
since you know. . .

‘Where the hell is
my medicine?’

LARRIEsDAD: I have
them. . .
LARRIE: What, why?
LARRIEsDAD: Because
you’re letting these pills
control your life. . .

You mom and I
talked and she wants
to take you to the
doctor and have you
taken off of them

LARRIE: No! I need
them for my anxiety

And like you said
I’m 25, not a child
so your not going
to stop me from
getting them, Dad

LARRIEsDAD: Maybe not,
but I’ll tell you what
you are going to do

Either you can clean
yourself up Larrie or you
will have to move out

[ His dad looks at him,
then turns around and
walks out. . . ]


[ Hithe is laying on his
couch flipping through
the channels when he
sees a familiar face ]

‘Are you in need of
some serious legal
advice?’

[ He sits up. . . ]

‘If you are a victim
of negligence, but
not sure if you
have a case. . .
Then contact me

Jared Meyhr
616-307-6996‘

[ Hithe quickly gets
his cell and saves
the number. . . ]


[ Larrie is getting up
from his desk and he
leaves his computer
screen on. . . ]

‘Dear Family, I am
sorry I’ve become
such a disappointment

I think it’s best for
everyone involved if
I just go away so
you don’t have to
worry about me any
more and I don’t ruin
anyone else’s life. . .’


[ He takes out a bottle
of pills, opens it and
takes them all throwing
the empty bottle on
the floor. . . ]


[ Hours later Ace is
walking down the
stairs to Larrie’s
room. . . ]

‘Did you forget man?
I know where you
sleep at night’

[ He laughs. . . ]

‘What the hell,
are you hiding?’


[ He walks over to
the bed, lifts off the
cover and it’s empty/
Seeing the bottle he
picks it up and starts
reading the note on
the screen. . . ]

[ He looks around
realizing Larrie’s
not there. . . ]

ACE: Oh my god!

1 comment:

  1. I read this a long time ago but I couldn't comment.... It's a decent episode.... Sorry so brief I wanna read the one with the twins... but you did a good job with the pill scenes n it looked authentic!

    ReplyDelete