June 19, 2010

310 Now I'm That Bitch



[ Present day, Deborah
Simons meets her ex
husband Mark at a
local Dunkin’ Donuts ]

‘Well, you made it.

Early and on Sunday
morning. . .Should I
feel special?

MARK: No, I actually
have an engagement
to take care of
after this
DEBORAH: Oh I
figured that
MARK: Yeah, so what’s
this about Deb?
DEBORAH: Hey, since
were waiting here
You want a straw-
berry frosted donut?
MARK: That’s a
tempting offer, but
Ski has me on
this new, exciting
diet [ laughs ]

DEBORAH: Oh well!

I don’t see how
one, little bite
would hurt

[ She hands him one
& he quickly eats it ]


[ Hauling groceries,
Jeszyca doesn’t
notice a man
standing by her
door. . . ]

[ He turns around
as she walks up ]

‘Hi. . .what are
you doing here?’

CLYY: I’ve been
thinking about you
Jesz, ever since you
showed up at the
bar that night
JESZYCA: That’s
nice, how did
you find out
where I live?
CLYY: Oh, I have
my ways. . .You
must have forgotten
how persuasive I
can be. . .
JESZYCA: Right,
I guess I’ll need
that restraining
order
CLYY: No reason to
be hostile. . Let’s just
hang out like we use
to before you left. You
know I’m worth it


[ After fleeing from
his ex, Mark is at
the counter of a
jewelry store. . . ]

‘So, that will be
$2,021. . .’

[ He pays, then
opens the cover
displaying a male
diamond ring ]


[ At home, Ski
turns over in bed
as he feels some-
thing hit him in
the back. . . ]

[ Sitting up, he
grabs onto a line
and feels a ring
hooked on it ]

[ A few minutes
later Mark comes
into the bedroom ]

‘How’s that for
a catch?’

SKI: Defintely better
then fishing

[ He laughs ]

Well, Skilyr
Sirom, I guess
that means you
will marry me


[ Back at Jeszyca’s
place, her & Clyy
are watching a
movie. . . ]

‘Well, this is a
change from what
we usually do. . .’

JESZYCA: Yeah,
there is a such
thing as having
a night in
CLYY: Right!

I’m surprised
you can afford
this place
Working where
you do now
It can’t be
easy. . .
JESZYCA: I’m fine

CLYY: How about,
you scratch my
back and I’ll
scratch yours. . .


[ That night Mark
shows up to Deb-
orah’s house. . . ]

DEBORAH: You
made it just in
time to help with
the furniture
MARK: Very funny

DEBORAH: No,
but I do need
some help pick-
king up this room
MARK: Sounds
simple enough

[ They clean in silence
until Mark interrupts. . . ]

MARK: So, I
know you & Ski
aren’t exactly friends
But I might as well
tell you now the
big news

[ She looks up ]

We’re engaged!

DEBORAH: Already?
It’s not been
that long, has it?
MARK: Eight months
DEBORAH: Even now
I bet I still know
you better than
him [ smiles ]

But back to the
real reason I
asked you here

[ She walks over
to him. . . ]

MARK: Here you
go with your
agendas
DEBORAH: It’s not
an agenda actually

I’m moving to Japan
next week Mark,
I got that promotion


[ Jeszyca stands up ]

‘I think it’s time
to leave Clyy’

CLYY: I’ll be out
of your hair soon
I just, have a tiny
favor to ask you

[ He stands up
putting a stack of
cash down on the
table. . . ]

JESZYCA: What’s this
for?

CLYY: It’s $725 Jesz
And I’ll leave
it all here
All I want is
one private show
like you use to

I wont touch you
. . .I promise

JESZYCA: That’s
not the point
jerkoff, it would
still be wrong

CLYY: Look, cut
the innocent act
with me
You know how
this works.
If you weren’t
going to cooperate,
why did you invite
me in?

‘Here’

[ He hands her
the cash. . . ]

CLYY: I’ll even give
you a few minutes
to think it over.


[ The next morning,
Mark’s son Chaison
is celebrating his 13th
birthday. . . ]

[ After the birthday
singing. . . ]

‘Honestly, a netbook?
You think it’s a
little early for the
whole “strangers at
his fingertips’ idea?’

DEBORAH: Oh, lighten
up you

[ He’s watching Ski
& his son talking ]

DEBORAH: Hey, despite
popular belief
I will miss them,
a lot
MARK: I know you
will

‘Well I better get
going. . .’

DEBORAH: You know,
I’m not forbidden
You can still call
if you ever need
anything

[ She hugs him &
walks off as Ski
comes over ]

SKI: So I guess
it’s goodbye
MARK: Yeah
‘Konichiwa’


[ Jeszyca is waiting
for Amber to pick
up the line. . . ]

‘Morning beautiful.’

JESZYCA: Hey,
can you come
over fast. . .

We really need
to talk


1 comment:

  1. I liked this one.. I was almost sad to see Debbie go... she was actually pretty nice and sounded a lil like um Annie... with the knowing or maybe someone else I know lol... Im waiting to see if they get married... and I bet that she did the dance and has to tell Amber... IDK but I might be right... I liked this one...

    ReplyDelete