November 18, 2018

Switchin Lanes (Part 2)

( Starring Pierre / Chais )
Early afternoon, poolside at Ryehl's.

[ Various TA members are scattered
around while Tila, Sascha, Madeline,
& Lorenzo are sipping drinks in the
water. ]

"This was a nice surprise."

[ Lorenzo smiles, placing his glass
down nicely into his inflatable. ]

TILA: See I told you I wasn't lying.

This house, my man. The stories
are all real.
SASCHA: Very much.

[ She states, looking around at
the extensive backyard scenery. ]

LORENZO: They check out but I'd
still like to know more about Ryehl.
MADELINE: Yeah. Where did he run
off to?

TILA: He should be back soon.
  
Probably talking with one of
his work friends.

Inside the house.

[ Ryehl is staring at the mirror in
the long entrance hallway when
the front doorbell rings.

Startled, he jumps to answer it. ]

"Hey. Where's your suit?"

[ Pierre saunters inside. ]

"My bad.  Just came from a
big meeting downtown."

[ He follows Ryehl into a side
room. ]

RYEHL: You can change in here.

[ Walking out slowly, he leaves
the door slightly cracked.

Continuing to watch as Pierre
stands with his back to him
undressing to nothing. ]


Basement, the Simon house.

[ Chais is sitting on the couch
when a male enters the room
from a side door. ]

"You're late."

[ Chais starts in on him. ]

CHAIS: I'm trying to run a legit
operation here.  I can't have
motherfuckers thinking they
can just show up at any

[ He can barely get through his
words without bursting into
laughter. ]

FRIEND1: Yeah, yeah okay. I saw
your girl on the way in and
she didn't look to thrilled
with you.

I'm guessing that has some-
thing to do with this.

[ Chais exchanges a bag for his
friends cash. ]

CHAIS: Yeah, well I'm making
bank so she'll have to get over
it.  I may never have to fix a
car again.
FRIEND1: Cool.  Can I get a
water or something?

CHAIS: You don't wanna go
upstairs right now remember.

My dads are hosting a bare
butt bro day.
FRIEND1: You're fucking with
me.  That's a real thing?  I
gotta see this.

Meanwhile, upstairs in the kitchen.

[ A stitch free Ski is leaning up against
the counter, beer in hand & talking
to Caleb (who is equally stitch free)
on an island stool. ]

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

CALEB: It's nothing.

SKI: Come on. You're not your
normal, chaotic, hyped self.

Don't tell me you've calmed down
now that you're in a "serious
relationship".

[ He teases & Caleb looks down.]

SKI: Oh no.  What happened?

CALEB: Last night did. I may have
screwed up already.

[ He grabs Ski's beer, finishing the
last few swigs before he can grab
it back from him. 

Just in time, Mark comes in from
around the corner. ]


Back at Riehl's, outside.

[ Tiesun approaches Weis & Stuu
lounging in a chair together with
Larrie standing up in front of them
holding a drink. ]

"Not feeling the BBBD today?"

[ She laughs, sitting by the couple. ]

TIESUN: And you.

[ She gets cold pointing at Larrie. ]

TIESUN: I'm surprised you're here
at a social event the way you've
been freezing everyone out lately.
LARRIE: I'm not freezing anyone
out.  I've just been busy.

STUU: Busy doing what?

[ Stuu questions behind his shades. ]

LARRIE: Trying to get a life.

[ He shoots back. ]

LARRIE: Its gets tiring being in 
the middle of everyone else's.

TIESUN: Oh yeah?

[ Tiesun stands & playfully pushes
her friend into the pool.  

He comes up fast, ripping off his
open dress shirt. ]

LARRIE: Yes.  And speaking of
I have to get going because
I have a date tonight.

[ Picking up his bag from the ground
he leaves them for inside the 
house. ]


Much later, inside.

[ Ryehl, Tila, Pierre, Sascha, Madeline
& Lorenzo are lounging in the living
room, still drinking.

Everyone else is talking while Pierre
engages Lorenzo in a shirtless man
tussle on the floor. ]


[ Ryehl watches intrigued downing
some Tequila. ]

PIERRE: I'm pinning your ass down
this time.  I've been lifting extra
just for this occasion.

[ He eyes Lorenzo hard as they stand
facing each other ready to pounce. ]

LORENZO: That's never happened.

[ He grabs Pierre and lifts him up,
tossing him on the ground but
he gets right back up.

Going for Lorenzo legs with a tight
grip he able to finally get him
down. ]

TILA: Hey. Why don't you guys
chill?  We don't want anything
to get broken in here.

[ They stop & join the others. ]

RYEHL: Actually I have a much
better idea.

[ He looks at Tila. ]

RYEHL: Why don't we take this
action into the bedroom?

Me and Tila are open.

[ Pierre looks up surprised
& the room goes silent. ]

MADELINE: Well, we're not.

In fact. We should probably
head out.  

[ Madeline & Lorenzo leave.  Pierre
& Sascha follow Riehl & Tila into 
their bedroom. ]


Back at the Simon's.

[ Chais is in the basement living
room counting his earnings for 
the day when Jenni walks in. ]

CHAIS: Hey babe. How was work?

JENNI: Long.  The kids were extra
rowdy today it seems.

How was your day?

CHAIS: Great. I've already made
back the money I've spent on green
and still have enough to sell.

I should be making a decent
profit for my first time.
JENNI: That's good I guess.  I'm
just worried about your dads.
CHAIS: Don't be.  They will not
find out. I'm being extremely
careful.

JENNI: I hope so. I wish you
hadn't of given up so fast with
the car repairs.

You could've made something
out of that.

CHAIS: I still can.  But right now
we need money.  Especially if
we're even going to get out of
the basement.

You'll see.  It will all be worth
it when we're out of here.

Trust me.

[ He smiles & they start to kiss.

Jenni takes his hand & leads
him into their back room. ]


Ryehl & Tila's bedroom.

[ Ryehl is sitting on the bed in
boxer briefs while Tila is kissing
him all over in her bathing
suit. 

Pierre & Sascha are similarly 
dressed but standing up kissing
also while Ryehl watches.

He takes out his phone. Pointing
it at them & the light comes on. ]


RYEHL: Do you guys mind?

PIERRE: No its cool. I've always
wanted to watch myself.

[ Sascha shakes her head
confirming.  Ryehl moves
his attention over to Tila.

He slowly removes her top
with his teeth.  She stands 
taking off the bottoms while
he wriggles out of his. ]


[ Pierre & Sascha come closer
to them still kissing & touching
each other all over. He undresses
her.

Pierre feels a hand on his hip
as his shorts are soon falling
to the ground. Ryehl gives him
a firm slap to the ass. 

RYEHL: Nice!

[ He states zooming in on them &
then focusing on him and Tila.  

Soon both couples are enthralled
in each other.  Hands and body
parts spread everywhere on the
bed but still keeping with their
partners until Ryehl break the ice
even further. 

Pushing Pierre down, he climbs
on top of him and aggressively
plants one on his lips. ]

RYEHL: Ever done that before?

[ Pierre goes silent. Gives him
a quick harsh look & goes 
back to Sascha. ]



#ColorMeTA | #Premiere (*721)

No comments:

Post a Comment