December 31, 2009

205 BOYs


[ At Mark's, his son comes walking down the steps/

He's sitting on the couch with his head down. ]



[ turns around ] MARK: Morning buddy

CHAIS: Hey… [ comes over  to him ]

Are you OK?

MARK: Yeah, I'm fine [ smiles ]

Just got a little headache

CHAIS: You sure?

MARK: Yeah…

You better get ready for school

and get your brother up.



[ Chaison runs upstairs/Mark picks up his phone,

looks at it & puts it back down. ]





[ Weis is sitting on a bench & someone walks up to him. ]



Excuse me sir, I was looking for my boyfriend…

He's tall, dark hair, sexy...maybe you've seen him [ smiles ]



WEIS: Hey you! How'd you find me?

SKI: Your mom…

WEIS: What? You talked to her…

SKI: Not exactly

She gave me a weird look and pointed over here

WEIS: Oh, sorry

SKI: It's OK

So, what you doing here?

WEIS: Just relaxing…

and doing some thinking [ looks down ]

SKI: Oh, what about?

WEIS: Well, you of course… [ smiles ]

I didn't know if you were mad at me

SKI: No, I'm not mad

I guess, I got a little jealous when I found out

you had met up with Mark

WEIS: What? Why?

SKI: Well, I know how he is. . .And I don't know

I'm sorry though

WEIS: It's OK, I understand

SKI: Well, I got some things to do before

work…I love you [ kisses him ]



[ Ski gets up to leave ]



WEIS: Wait! [ He turns around]

Nevermind, I love you too



[ Weis sighs, as Ski smiles & walks away. ]





[ Hithe at Kristyn's front door, knocks. . . ]



[ opens it ] KRISTYN: Hey, come in…

HITHE: Hey, how are you feeling?

KRISTYN: I'm OK today…

HITHE: What do you mean today?

KRISTYN: Well, yesterday I didn't feel well…

and that medicine they gave me wasn't working

HITHE: Why didn't you call me?

KRISTYN: I don't know…

I didn't think it was a big deal

HITHE: Kristyn, if we're going to have a baby together

You have to let me know what's going on

KRISTYN: Well, that's what I wanted to talk

to you about

HITHE: What?

KRISTYN: I've been giving this a lot of thought. . .

 And we should seriously think about adoption



[ Ski's driving & his phone rings/

He picks it's up & no ones there. ]





[ Back at Kristyn's, Hithe is silent. . . ]



KRISTYN: Are you going to say something?

HITHE: I thought we were doing this together

. . .all of it

KRISTYN: I know, but I already have two kids…

We live in two different places,

and you're not always around

HITHE: It's just that since I got my job back

I haven't had a lot of time. . .

But I thought that we would [ looks down ]

KRISTYN: What?

HITHE: Well, you know. . .

KRISTYN: Sorry Hithe

I think this is what's best. . .for the baby





[ Ski checks who it was & calls back. ]



SKI: Hey, did you just call me and hang up?

MARK: Oh, I didn't think you were picking up

SKI: Sorry, I'm driving. . .

What's up?

MARK: Nothing, I just wanted to apologize

about last night

SKI: Oh. . .

MARK: Yeah, I shouldn't of said that to you

SKI: It's OK…

I understand, you were drinking and didn't mean it

MARK: Yeah, but there's something you don't know

SKI: What is it, Mark?

MARK: I don't really know how to say it either

SKI: Just tell me

MARK: I want you to be happy + everything. . .

and it seems as if you are

SKI: I am

MARK: Well, there's something I have to say

Weis is a nice guy & he might care for you

But not as much as I do



[ Ski doesn't say anything & Mark just waits. ]



MARK: I had to tell you [ hangs up ]





[ Ski pulls up to Weis' & he gets in. ]



WEIS: Hey, I missed you



[ Ski isn't paying attention. . . ]



WEIS: Hey, is something wrong?

SKI: No, sorry. . . [ clears throat ]

Just had a long day. . .let's get to work [ drives off ]





[ They arrive at The Aisles, park & get out. ]



SKI: Hey, I'll be there in a little bit



[ Weis goes in & Ski sits on the sidewalk/

A few minutes later Airynn walks up to him. ]



AIRYNN: Hey Ski

SKI: Uh, hey. . .

AIRYNN: Yeah, I need to show you something

It's really important… [ hands him the yearbook ]

SKI: OK?





[ Weis & Joh are sitting in the break room talking/

The door flies open & Ski comes in. ]



SKI: How old are you? [ Joh quickly exits ]



[ stands up & looks away ] WEIS: I'm almost sixteen

SKI: What? You lied to me. . .

You told me you just turned 18

when I met you

WEIS: I know, I'm sorry. . .But I love you,

so what does age have to do with it?

SKI: It has to do with, what if we get caught?

Or you mom finds out…this is serious!

WEIS: We wont, I promise

SKI: But too many people know already. . .

WEIS: Just us and two other people

SKI: I love you too…I really do [ looks away ]

But I can't afford to take that chance



WEIS: What do you mean by that?

SKI: This is hard enough. . . [ looks away ]


Please don't make me say it



[ Weis looks rite at him & walks out/He passes by

Airynn & Joh but keeps walking. ]



JOH: Hey Weis, what's wrong?

[ looks at Airynn ] I can't believe you did that!



[ Joh follows Weis outside & sees him sitting down

with his face in his hands/ He puts his arm around him

as he starts to cry. ]



(                Edited 0616               )


No comments:

Post a Comment