April 27, 2010

306 Innocense Has Ended

( T&T/#5)

[ Downstairs in a small
room of the Fraternity
house Joh and 3 other
pledges are sitting at
a table ]

[ walks up ] ‘Let me
start by introducing
myself. . .I’m Mike,
and I’ll be guiding
your through our
initiation week. . .’

‘I’m going to be
asking you a series
of questions just so
we can get to know
each other better,
everyone cool?’

[ They all four nod ]

‘Who would you say
is the most important
person in your life?’

MAC: My girlfriend

‘Where do you see
yourself in five years?’

LEEVIGH: In five years,
I hope to be using
my degree at a
computer software
company. . .

‘What is your greatest
fear?’

STUU: I’ve always
had a problem with
. . .being alone

‘How do you think
being a fraternity
brother will help
you as a person?’

JOH: Well, um
Up until a few
months ago I was
living a pretty
structured life with
my parents
And I hope that
if I get in. . .it
will help me relax
and not be so
serious all the time


[ Minutes later, Joh gets
his stuff and exits
the Fraternity house/
Outside he starts walking
toward his dorm. . . ]

‘Hey, Joh!’

[ He turns around
and sees Airynn ]


AIRYNN: What’s up?

JOH: You serious?
Your just gonna
casually walk up
to me and say hi
AIRYNN: Oh, sorry
we can’t talk? I
mean, we did use
to be best friends
JOH: Yeah Ok. . .
What is it you
want anyway?

AIRYNN: Man what
are you doing?
Honestly, pledging
a fraternity?
JOH: Yeah, is there
a problem with that?

[ He starts to walk
away, but Airynn
stops him. . . ]

‘Do you really think
they’re gonna let
you in?’

JOH: Why wouldn’t
they?
AIRYNN: Come on
Joh, if you couldn’t
even bend the rules
to make out with
a girl last year
How is this gonna
end up any different?
JOH: What does
that have to
do with anything?
AIRYNN: You’ll see
They will search
until they find
the one thing that
will test you the
most. . .And then
what will you do?

[ Airynn looks at him
and then walks away
shaking his head ]


[ The front office of
TA Mark just
finished meeting with
the managers. . . ]

HITHE: As usual Mark
not only was that
informative. . .But it
was also quite
entertaining [ smirks ]

[ He pats him on
the back on his
way out the door ]

‘Hey Ace, I wanted
to talk to you about
something. . .’

ACE: Yeah, what’s up?

MARK: Well, I was
thinking of bringing
your name up to
manage the new
store addition
ACE: Your serious?
MARK: Yeah, but
lately it seems like
you’ve lost your
drive. . .
What’s going on?

ACE: I’m sorry. . .
It’s a family issue
My cousin is
getting kind of out
of control and I’m
the closest to him
MARK: I understand,
It’s alright. . .
I really think you
should push for
this promotion though
it could open a lot
of doors for you
ACE: Well, thanks
Mark
But I don’t think
I could handle
that responsibility
right now. . .

[ He walks past Mark
and out of the office ]


[ Back at the dorm,
Joh is laying in bed
when Weis walks in ]

JOH: Wow, you
finally cleared the
room of the tsunami
attack that was in
here earlier
WEIS: Yeah, well
I happen to have
a important date
tonight
JOH: See, I knew
there had to be
a reason [ smiles ]

WEIS: Uh huh, so
how’s pledging
going?
They make you do
any sick shit yet?
JOH: Nope, nothing
so far. . .
WEIS: Ok, then
why do you look
so stressed?

JOH: I don’t know

WEIS: Well, I’m gonna
take off to the
shower room. . .
And you could have
some. . .time
to yourself maybe
JOH: Yeah right,
even if I wanted
to I couldn’t

[ He throws a pillow
at him as he walks
out the door. . . ]


[ A few hours later,
it’s Night shift at
TA and Ski
walks up to Larrie ]

‘Hey, I’m not trying
to be a dick. . .
But you gotta stay
awake at work’

LARRIE: I know,
I’m up now. . .
Sorry, I just haven’t
been getting much
sleep lately

I’ll be right back

[ He quickly leaves
and Ski’s left there
looking confused ]


[ Joh walks into his
dorm room. . .
Turning on the
light, he looks
around then takes
off his robe. . . ]

[ Walking over
to the mirror he
looks at himself,
flexing his muscles
and making faces ]


[ Across town Weis is
sitting on a couch
with his date Landyn ]

WEIS: I can’t believe
you use to model
LANDYN: Thanks, it’s
just some catalog
work though. . .
WEIS: I know, but
why didn’t you
pursue it?
LANDYN: Oh, I’m
not sure
Just sort of lost
interest after
awhile, I guess
WEIS: Oh, I see
So, what are you
interested in now?
LANDYN: You mean,
besides you? [ laughs ]


[ Early the next morning
Joh and the 3 pledges
are back in the Frat-
ernity basement. . . ]

MASTER MIKE: Tonight
the Fraternity will
be holding a party
here at eight. . .
So I expect you
four to be here
on time, Got it?

[ Outside after the
meeting Joh is sitting
on the steps. . . ]

‘Yeah, I’d like
to get him!’

[ Turns around ]

JOH: What did
you say?
STUU: Uh, nothing
See you later

[ He hurries off ]

LEEVIGH: Ready
for tonight?

[ Stands up and
they start to walk ]

JOH: Yeah, why?
LEEVIGH: I heard
we’ll have some
big task to do
JOH: Like what?
LEEVIGH: No clue. . .
Whatever it is
Good luck though!


[ The party is going
on and Mike’s talk-
ing to the pledges ]

‘This is the mystery
punch bowl. . .
Rule is as long
as you’re here
you have to keep
drinking it. . .’

MASTER MIKE: So,
everyone get a
glass, do some
mingling. . .

And uh, Mac. . .
Can I talk to you?

[ They walk off and
Joh takes a drink
from his glass ]

‘This stuff’s pretty
good. . .’

LEEVIGH: Yeah, I bet. . .
It’s probably spiked
JOH: What?
LEEVIGH: See, I told
you. . We’re being
set up man. . .


[ In the back room ]

‘What is this?’

MASTER MIKE: It’s
time to prove to
me you’ll be a
loyal member to
this Fraternity

So as your final
test I brought
in a girl, she’s
blindfolded. . .

I’ll leave you two
alone and all you
have to do is get
a picture of one
kiss’

[ 5 minutes later, Mac
exits and Stuu enters ]

MASTER MIKE: In order
to be a leader in life
you have to learn
to rely on yourself

So, I’m gonna leave
you in here and
we’ll see if you can
figure the way out

[ Leaving him inside
he locks the door
behind him. . . ]


[ Leevigh is talking to
Joh when Mike taps
him on the shoulder ]

MASTER MIKE: Hey,
can I talk to you
over there?
LEEVIGH: Yeah, actually
I have a test early
in the morning. . .
So, I was wondering
Is it ok if I leave?
MASTER MIKE: Yeah,
it’s Economics. . .
right? Here, it’s
the answer guide

I’m afraid you won’t
get much studying
done tonight

[ The door opens to
the back room and
Joh is pushed in,
stumbling around ]

‘Joh, you alright?’

JOH: Dude, what
was in that stuff?
STUU: I don’t know
What did Mike say?

[ Joh comes over and
lays on the floor next
to him. . . ]

‘I have to masturbate’

STUU: What, why?
JOH: Because I’m not
allowed to. . .it’s
my religion
STUU: Look, fuck him
You don’t have to
do anything you
don’t want to
JOH: Yeah, I do. . .
He’s watching us
STUU: How?

[ Joh passes out on
the floor and Stuu
notices a string
inside his waistband ]

[ Pulling on it he
feels something and
starts to unzip Joh’s
pants. . .Seeing a key
he takes it and goes
toward the door ]

‘Hey, maybe if I just
I mean, you wouldn’t
be doing any wrong’

[ Kneeling over, he removes
Joh’s pants and begins
to stroke him
through his underwear ]



1 comment:

  1. Well... I have to say I have only been keep up wit Joh n Weis.... I think the end was up to say the least crazy n a bit fucked up... I have a hunch that either... the cam is going to have video tapped it n Joh will find out or maybe he will have some flash back scenes... I think it would b best to have the flash back scenes for awhile n like have him trying to remember n maybe have a lil break down... n then have the Master Mike show him the cam n then go from there... IDK... either way... the story line was decent n actually that is some shit they would do at pledges I just think it would b a lil more drastic for all the pledges but good attempt n effort... xoxo Sammie

    ReplyDelete