July 19, 2010

311 Blame It On The Girls


( T&T/#6 )

‘Hanging out on campus
during summer break
That’s your great idea?’

[ Airynn stops walking
and turns toward
Tiesun. . . ]

TIESUN: Let’s see. . .
No Marisa,
No Markis

Do I have to spell
everything out
for you?

AIRYNN: Well,
thanks to your
private tutor
sessions,
I managed to
pass all my
classes this time
TIESUN: Right,
and I managed
to make it through
a whole semester
playing nice
with Miss Marisa

AIRYNN: Yeah. . .
You’re perfect

TIESUN: Whatever
AIRYNN: I’m serious
Look, I’m sure you
didn’t meet me here
just for conversation

[ Airynn starts to kiss Tiesun
& Weis comes around the cor-
ner stopping when he sees ]


[ Early morning at TA Ace & 
Karie are sitting on the outside
of his truck when Amber
pulls up next to them ]

‘What’s with all
the construction?’

[ She gets out of
her car. . . ]

ACE: You haven’t
heard?
Welcome to Mark’s
“New Expansion
Project”
AMBER: His what?

[ He laughs ]

ACE: Nothing. . .
He’s putting in
a Hair Salon
AMBER: In the
middle
of the summer?
What perfect
timing [ sighs ]

ACE: Yeah, speaking
of timing. . .

[ Kyle walks up &
Amber looks at him ]

AMBER: Well, the air
conditioning is
calling my name

[ She walks away ]

KYLE: You better answer
that call then

Man, I’m really over her
hot and cold attitude

ACE: No your not

[ Ace shakes his head
& Karie laughs. . . ]


[ Airynn is walking
into his bedroom
when his phone
rings. . . ]

‘Hey baby’

TIESUN: I have
a surprise for
you
AIRYNN: What
kind of surprise?
TIESUN: Well, we’ve
been dating awhile
now. . .
AIRYNN: Yeah
TIESUN: I think it’s
about time
AIRYNN: Time for
what?
TIESUN: Tonight
you finally come
over. . .And meet
my parents

AIRYNN: Uh, I’m
not sure that’s a
good idea
TIESUN: What, you
are my man right?
AIRYNN: Of course
TIESUN: I’ll see your ass
at seven then

[ She hangs up. . . ]

[ An hour later, Airynn
is laying on his bed
and the doorbell rings ]

‘Airynn it’s me,
open the damn
door!’


[ He opens the door ]

AIRYNN: F***!
MARISA: Nice welcome

AIRYNN: No, I’m sorry
babe. . .It’s just
MARISA: What, don’t
tell me you forgot?
AIRYNN: No, I haven’t
MARISA: Come on then,
we’re going to be late

And what are you
wearing?

[ He quickly grabs
his stuff as she pulls
him out the door ]


[ Later that night, Weis
is waiting outside the store
when Markis walks by. . . ]

‘Hey’

MARKIS: Weis, what’s
up?
WEIS: Nothing much,
It’s just I saw something
earlier. . .that I think you
might be interested in

[ They walk over to the
side of the building. . . ]


[ At Marisa’s house ]

‘See Dad, Airynn is
not the guy you
thought he was’

MARISAs DAD: Yeah,
at least this time
I’m not pealing him
off you, half dressed
on my couch
AIRYNN: Not at all

[ Airynn starts to
laugh, but stops
when he sees her
Dad’s stern look ]

AIRYNN: Seriously
I have absolute
respect for your
daughter

[ He clears his throat
& looks away ]


[ Ace & Karie arrive
in Larrie’s basement ]

‘Hey Grinch!’

[ Larrie rolls over ]

LARRIE: Damn,
I really need a
lock for that door

ACE: Yeah, you should
get up and go eat
with us. . .You know,
get out of the house

LARRIE: Third wheel
to you & Barbie?
I think I’ll pass
ACE: Fine, whatever
man. . .
Sit in your gloom


[ Airynn kisses Marisa
goodnight and walks
out the front door/
Stunned he notices
someone sitting in
the passenger seat
of his car. . . ]

‘What are you doing
here?’

TIESUN: Did you forget?
Me & Marisa did
a project at this
same house

Real nice family

[ She gets out and
starts walking ]

AIRYNN: What the hell
are you doing?

[ She turns around ]

TIESUN: Oh, it’s real
simple Airynn. . .
I’ve waited long
enough

Either you go in there
right now and tell
that bitch it’s
over. . .Or maybe
I should just tell
everyone myself

[ She starts walking ]

‘Wait, Tiesun’

AIRYNN: Just chill out

I’ll tell her


1 comment:

  1. It was good... even tho at times I feel lost but that isn't your fault.. I just forget shit... nice ending and it was pretty solid... best line... "tell the bitch it's over"

    ReplyDelete