December 31, 2009

201 PSYCHO [ SEASON PREMIERE ]

( Twisted&Tragic/#3 )

'Get away from me…now!'




HUSBAND: What?

You need to calm down.

Remember what happened the last time?

KRISTYN: Stop telling me what to do!

HUSBAND: Something's wrong with you…

You're getting all these mood swings

and you're just not the same anymore

KRISTYN: Yeah, and do you have any idea

why I'm like this? [ pauses for a second ]

. . .It's you!

HUSBAND: Me? What have I done???

KRISTYN: You're always stressing me out

and bothering me with dumb, unimportant shit

that doesn't matter!

HUSBAND: Well, I'm sorry…

I didn't realize it was so annoying for me

to show concern for my own wife!



[ Kristyn stares at him then turns away ]



HUSBAND: I'm going to pick up our kids

from school…

Remember them? Or are they just another

cramp in your style these days.


[ Turns around and the door slams as he leaves ]





[ At TA Amber, Monica, and Dina are working

when Mark comes up with a new girl. ]



MARK: Morning everyone…

This is our new night cashier Jeszyca

JESZYCA: Hi

MARK: She'll be starting in a few weeks

...Amber can you show her around for me?

AMBER: OK

MARK: Thanks, I appreciate it [ He leaves ]



JESZYCA: So, is this where I'll be working?

AMBER: Yeah, I guess they're only running

the self checkouts at night…

They haven't told us much

JESZYCA: OK, that makes sense…

Is this easy to learn?

AMBER: Yeah...

All you realie have to do is watch

and if someone is stuck you'll see a light over

their lane

JESZYCA: Wow, that's it?

It's must getting pretty boring.[ smiles ]

AMBER: Boring? Oh, no... Trust me

there's always something interesting

going on around here

JESZYCA: Well, that's good!

Thanks for helping me Amber. . .

Maybe I'll see you around



[ Amber looks up & sees Jeszyca looking right at her ]





[ At TA's checkout lanes. ]



MONICA: So, it's true…

We are going 24 hours soon

DINA: Yeah, were going to have a whole new shift

and we don't even have a manager for this one

MONICA: Well, I'm sure we're getting one soon…

I mean, Mark is so busy with hiring new

people right now

DINA: I guess, but it's been over a week

and it's not even been mentioned

MONICA: There's nothing we can do about it

but wait and see



[ A customer comes into Monica's lane. ]



MONICA: Morning…

Did you find everything you were

looking for today?





[ Back at Kristyn's/ Sitting on the couch she's shaking

trying to calm down and her husband comes in ]



[ stands up ] KRISTYN: Hi

HUSBAND: Hey…

KRISTYN: Where are the kids?

HUSBAND: I thought it would be better

if they went to my mom's for the night

KRISTYN: Oh



[ Her husband starts to go upstairs… ]



KRISTYN: Wait…

I'm sorry OK

HUSBAND: Yeah OK

KRISTYN: Seriously, I couldn't help myself

. . .I just lost control

HUSBAND: I know, but this isn't normal Kristyn

It has to be something else going on...

KRISTYN: Well, I don't need any help

I'll just deal with it on my own

HUSBAND: Are you sure?

KRISTYN: I promise



[ Kristyn's cell rings/ She sees it's Hithe

and ignores it ]



HUSBAND: Who was that?

KRISTYN: Just work…I'll call back later

Let's go upstairs and relax

HUSBAND: Alright





[ At Hithe's apartment someone knocks on the door. ]



HITHE: Hey, I didn't think you would show…

SKI: Yeah, well I wanted to check

and see how you we're doing

. . .So what are you doing?

HITHE: Not much, just watching a movie



[ They walk into the living room. ]


SKI: Damn! What you do?

Jack a liquor store...

HITHE: Not hardly! [ laughs ]

...No, I'm just taking some time to enjoy myself

SKI: Yeah, I can see that…

So what about work?

HITHE: I don't know…

I haven't really thought about it [ opens a beer ]

SKI: What?

HITHE: I mean, in another week I'll get myself

together and start looking…

But right now I'm just gonna take it easy

SKI: Well, it's won't be real easy when you're

stretched out on the street somewhere

HITHE: Huh? Don't worry, I'm fine…

SKI: And what about Kristyn?

HITHE: She won't even call me…

SKI: Well, I imagine it's hard to call you

with her husband's being right there

and he seems very protective to me

HITHE: I guess…

But it seems like one minute she wants me

around and the next minute she doesn't

SKI: Yeah, I know

HITHE: Oh well [ looks down ]

SKI: So this is really what you do all day?

Sit around in your underwear and watch TV. . .

HITHE: Yeah, pretty much! [ laughs ]



SKI: Well, I have to leave and get Weis soon

HITHE: OK, thanks for coming by Ski…

Maybe we can go out some night soon

SKI: Yeah, maybe…





[ Back at the store/ In the break room. ]







AMBER: Man, we're so busy today!



MONICA: I know, this is the first break



I've had since I got here



AMBER: Me too



and we only have a few hours left



MONICA: So, you hear from Hithe lately



How is he doing?



AMBER: Fine, I guess…



But he's not really doing anything



MONICA: Really?



AMBER: Yeah, getting fired has 



messed with him



MONICA: Aww, that's too bad



Well, tell him I said 'Hi' when you see him



again



AMBER: OK, I will…





[ Monica walks out and Mark bumps into her. ]



MARK: Oops, sorry Monica.

MONICA: It's OK…

Uh, are you alright?

MARK: Yeah, just been doing interviews

and trying to balance everything else



[ They start walking to the front. ]



MONICA: Wow.

Sounds like you need some help…

MARK: Yeah, I need a lot of it. . .

and I'm having problems finding a new manager

. . .Things are really hectic rite now!

MONICA: Yeah, I know…



[ Monica starts walking back to her lane/

Suddenly someone in a black hoodie runs right

passed them. ]



MARK: Hey, slow down! [ sees something in his hand ]



[ Mark runs outside and grabs a hold of him. ]



MARK: Drop the shit or I'll drop you!



[ The man throws the food and as he turns around for a

second his hood falls down/ Mark bends down to pick up

the groceries then turns around and Monica's standing there. ]



MARK: Can you believe that?  Man!



[ Monica's still standing there in silence. ]



MARK: Uh, Monica?

[ snaps out of it ] MONICA: Yeah. . .

No, I can't believe that.

Some people are just really desperate, I guess

. . .You OK?

MARK: Yeah, let's get back inside





[ Her husband is awake and Kristyn is turned over/ He slowly

gets down and picks up her cell phone off the nightstand ]



KRISTYN: Where you going? [ turns around ]

HUSBAND: Nowhere, I was just…

KRISTYN: Wait, what are you doing?

HUSBAND: Just using your phone…

I can't find mine

KRISTYN: Yours is rite over there on the dresser

Did you look at all? [ takes it back ]

Uh, why were you in the call log?

HUSBAND: Well, I was just…

KRISTYN: Just what?

HUSBAND: Why is Hithe calling you so much?

KRISTYN: I don't know

HUSBAND: Well, how come you didn't

answer it earlier?

KRISTYN: I didn't wanna talk. . .

But you shouldn't have had my phone

to begin with [ gets up ]

HUSBAND: Where you going?

KRISTYN: I'm going out…

I need to be away from you 

HUSBAND: No!

KRISTYN: What? You can't stop me…

HUSBAND: We're gonna sit down and talk about this!

…Why can't you just be honest with me?

KRISTYN: There's nothing to be honest about…

HUSBAND: I'm not stupid, Kristyn!

You know what I think?

I think, you've been sneaking around behind my back

KRISTYN: Well, you can keep thinking that…

I'm leaving



[ Her husband grabs her hand & she turns around ]



HUSBAND: Kristyn, wait!

Please….let's just sit down

KRISTYN: I said, NO!



[ She smacks him in the face & pushes him off of her/

Falling to the floor he hits his head on the nightstand ]





[ Kristyn stands there in shock as he just lays there

still on the floor. ]




(                   Edited 0516                    )



No comments:

Post a Comment