December 31, 2009

202 PSYCHO [ SEASON PREMIERE ]

( Twisted&Tragic /#3 )


[ Kristyn slowly walks over & leans down by

her husband/ Turning him over she gasps

at the sight of blood on his forehead. ]



[ Shaking him…he finally wakes up. ]



JARED: …Kristyn?

How did I get on the floor???

KRISTYN: I'll go get you a towel… [ starts walking off ]

JARED: Wait, it happened again… [ feels his forehead ]

Didn't it?!!





[ FLASHBACK: EP '103 PARYLYZER' ]



 AMBER: I wonder what happened to her husband…

SKI: Huh?

AMBER: Didn't you see him?

He was limping all around… [ E N D ]





[ walks up with towel ] KRISTYN: Here, I'll just…

[ snatches it from her ] JARED: No, I got it.

Kristyn, this has gone far enough!

KRISTYN: I'm sorry

JARED: Yeah, I know! That's all you ever say…

But you never do anything to change! [ gets up ]

KRISTYN: Where are you going?

JARED: I can't force you to get help anymore…

and I can't deal with you like this

KRISTYN: So, what now?

JARED: I think you can figure it out…

You were always good at walking away [ starts going downstairs ]



[ follows him ] KRISTYN: What about us?

JARED: Us? [ looks back ]

There hasn't been any 'us' in a long time! [ walks out the door ]



[ Jared goes to his car with her staying on the steps/

Just as Hithe comes walking up the driveway. ]



JARED: Have fun with her! [ gets in & shuts door ]

HITHE: What?



[ comes down to him ] KRISTYN: Hithe, what are you doing here?

HITHE: Kristyn, I can't be ignored any longer…

I came here to talk to you



[ Kristyn sees her husband watching them/ She hugs

Hithe and looks dead at him until he drives off. ]



[ backs up ] HITHE: What is going on?

KRISTYN: Isn't this what you've always wanted?

HITHE: What do you mean?

KRISTYN: Come on, Hithe…

were free…he'll never find out

& now you can finally have me



[ Hithe just looks at her, not knowing what

to say. ]





[ At TA, In Mark's office. ]



[ on his cell ] MARK: Hey Ski, it's Mark…

Man, things have been so busy lately

and I haven't heard from you…

I was actually wondering if you could [ knock on the door ]



I have to go, call me later!



MARK: Come in!

AMBER: Hey, how's it going?

MARK: Honestly, pretty crazy!

I was trying to get Ski in here to help,

But I can't get a hold of him…

AMBER: Yeah, you know…

Things were a lot easier on you

when you had a manager around

MARK: I know, but there's no

one able to fill the position…

AMBER: Are you sure?

There's isn't anyone at all… [ looks at him ]

MARK: I mean, I've thought about it…

But, how could I even ask…

AMBER: Mark, no one can deny things

went a lot smoother when he was here

MARK: Yeah, I know…

AMBER: So, since you already know…

Why don't you just give it a try?


It may be easier than you think



[ Amber turns to leaves… ]



MARK: Wait! [ she turns around ]

Thanks Amber!



[ She smiles & exits. ]





[ Back up front at s/c, Monica comes over. ]



MONICA: So. . .what did he say?

AMBER: Well, he didn't say much…

But I know he's been thinking about it

MONICA: Yeah, after everything that's happened

with them…I can understand his hesitation

AMBER: I just hope he can get over it…

Because it would really help them both

MONICA: Yeah, more than they realize





[ Inside Kristyn's, her & Hithe are sitting in

the living room ]





HITHE: So, what happened?

KRISTYN: I don't know…

I remember we were arguing and then the

next thing I know he's laying on the ground

HITHE: You don't know how he got there?



[ She stays silent. ]



KRISTYN: Not really

HITHE: What's that mean?

KRISTYN: Well, I did slap him because

he was trying to make me stay here…

I didn't know what else to do

HITHE: Then what?

KRISTYN: That's what I don't know…

HITHE: Did you push him at all?

KRISTYN: I don't know, maybe…

I must have blacked out or something

HITHE: Kristyn, how long has this been

going on?

KRISTYN: For awhile, I guess…

I just figured I was stressed because

of the pregnancy or because of my husband

HITHE: This doesn't sound like just stress

I think you should go see a doctor…

[ gets up ] KRISTYN: That's what everyone keeps saying…

I'm not crazy, Hithe!

HITHE: I know, your not…

But look at what's happened already!

Your kids are gone, your husband left…

KRISTYN: My husband "left" a long time

ago

HITHE: But if not for him, you should do it

for your kids. . . and your future baby [ smiles ]

Don't you wanna get better for them?

KRISTYN: Yeah, of course I do…

I can't go alone though

HITHE: Don't worry…

I'll take you

KRISTYN: You still wanna be around me

after everything you found out?

HITHE: I'm here for you, Kristyn…

for whatever you need and that's never gonna

change



[ She just looks up at him, not saying anything. ]





[ Back in Mark's office. ]



MARK: Hello Jim?

JIM: Yeah, this is Jim…

MARK: Hey, it's Mark…

How's it going?

JIM: I'm good,

How's everything there?

MARK: Here? Well, actually that's what

I was calling about…

You know, we still don't have a manager

JIM: Yeah, sorry about that…

I'm still looking into trying to transfer someone

MARK: It's OK, I kinda have a different

idea about what to do

JIM: Oh yeah? What's that…





[ Kristyn's in a room, waiting on her doctor. ]



KRISTYN: What's taking so long for him

to come back?

It's making me nervous

HITHE: I know, they're probably waiting

on your test results

KRISTYN: What was all that for anyway?

All those questions

HITHE: I have no idea…but don't worry

whatever it is we'll get through it



[ The doctor comes in. ]



DOCTOR: Kristyn?

KRISTYN: Yeah…

DOCTOR: Based on all the test and what you've

told us I've come up with a diagnosis

KRISTYN: OK…what is it?

DOCTOR: Well, it's pretty clear from these

results that you have bi-polar disorder

KRISTYN: What? So, I am crazy

DOCTOR: No, not at all. . .

It's a disorder of the brain, but it can be treated

and I will be putting you on some medication

that should help you

KRISTYN: And if it doesn't?

DOCTOR: Then will go from there…

KRISTYN: How is this gonna affect my baby?

DOCTOR: The medicine I'm putting you on

Is the safest one for your condition

KRISTYN: But is there any risk?

DOCTOR: Well, the normal rate for birth defects

Is 3% + the percentage for taking the medicine

are much less…

KRISTYN: OK, I guess…. [ looks down ]

DOCTOR: Alright, I'll be right back with your

prescription…



[ he leaves ]



HITHE: You OK?

KRISTYN: No, I can't believe it...

How could I have never known this?

HITHE: I guess sometimes you don't realize

until later on in life

KRISTYN: I know, but right now?

How am I suppose to handle this and

everything else?

HITHE: You're right, it will be hard

But you can do it...

KRISTYN: Why are you being so nice?

Everyone else has left me…

HITHE: Well, that's not me and like I said before

I'm here and I would never leave you



[ Getting up, he sits by her & holds her hand ]

/ Then his cell starts ringing. . . ]



HITHE: I'll be right out here…OK?

KRISTYN: OK



[ outside the door ] HITHE: Hello…

[ stays silent for a second ] You want me to what?





[ Back at the store by self checks. ]



AMBER: It's almost time to go…

Do you think Mark called?

MONICA: I don't know

[ walks up ] DINA: Called who?

AMBER: I heard our new manager will

be stopping in soon… [ looks at Monica ]

MONICA: Yeah, I heard something about

that too [ smiles ]

DINA: Really, who?

AMBER: I don't know…

Someone from a different store, I think

DINA: Well, it's about time!

MONICA: Yeah, I can't wait to meet him!



[ Marks approaches the front & goes over by the window/

Just then a familiar face comes through the door. ]



DINA: What is he doing here?

AMBER: Who? [ looks away ]

DINA: Hithe, he just walked in the door!

AMBER: Did he really?

MONICA: I don't know

DINA: OK, what's going on?

AMBER: Maybe Mark realized it was a mistake

letting him go to begin with…

MONICA: Yeah, and we desperately need a manager!

So, it might as well be someone who knows all about it…

DINA: What? You're serious…

MONICA: Yeah, we are

DINA: I can't believe they let him back



[ walks up ] HITHE: Amber, Monica….Dina [ smiles ]

That's right, I'm back….and this time around

things are gonna be different!



(                    Edited 0516                     )



No comments:

Post a Comment