December 31, 2009

209 LOVE ME DEAD

( Twisted&Tragic/#2 )

‘You’re fucking kidding me!’



SKI: No, I wish I was.

MARK: Wow, I can’t believe that!

He’s not even suppose to be working

that shift.

SKI: I know [ looks up ]

You’re not gonna fire him, are you?

MARK: No, I wouldn't do that.

But you know how much trouble you

could’ve gotten into?

SKI: I didn’t mean for it to happen. [ looks down ]

Honestly, that’s not why I went there.

MARK: Listen to me, Ski. . .

[ looks at him ] You can’t do that again.

[ surprised ] SKI: What?

MARK: I mean, I’m not telling you

what to do…it’s just



[ Mark hesitates & Ski looks at him. ]



MARK: I care about your well

being.  I just don't want anything

bad to happen. [ looks away ]



SKI: Thanks Mark. . .[ sighs ]

I know what I have to do.

MARK: Your welcome [ smiles ]

Why don’t we go relax?

SKI: That would be nice

but I have to get to work,

MARK: You don’t HAVE to. . .

SKI: What do you mean?

MARK: That’s one of the perks

of you being a manager, remember?

SKI: Oh yeah, I am. . .



[ Mark starts walking away & then turns around. ]



MARK: But of course, it’s up to you.



[ Mark leaves into the hallway, Ski thinks

for a second & then follows him to his room ]





[ Inside TA. . .Airynn, Markis, Joh, Weis

& Larrie are all waiting for their shift to start. ]



WEIS: Has anyone seen Ski?

JOH: Nope, he’s not here yet.

LARRIE: OK? [ looks confused ]

What am I’m suppose to do?

WEIS: I guess I can show you. [ sighs ]

AIRYNN: So Joh, how was knocking on

those doors last Saturday?

Get any slammed in your face?

MARKIS: Wait, what?

AIRYNN: Yeah, I caught him trying to preach

to my girl…He’s one of those witness people

MARKIS: Damn, for real?

They’re fucking annoying!

[ looks at Joh ] WEIS: You are?



[ Joh doesn’t say anything, ignoring them. ]



[ breaks the silence ] WEIS: Anyways, Airynn…

Why do you give a shit? 

AIRYNN: Oh, so your his spokesperson

now?


[ stands up ] JOH: No actually, I don’t need

anyone to speak for me. . . [ gets in his face ]

How are you gonna go behind my back

when you know I liked Marisa?

[ backs up ] AIRYNN: What does it matter?

It’s not like you could’ve dated her

anyway.

JOH: That’s not the point, Airynn.

You are suppose to be my friend and 

lately all you’ve done is be a complete

jerk to me for no reason

AIRYNN: Wow, I’m a jerk. . . [ pokes at him ]

Is that the best you could think

of Johsef? [ laughs ]



[ Markis shakes his head & Weis stays silent. ]



JOH: Just forget it dude!

I’m going to start. . . [ walks away ]



MARKIS: Man, if this is how it’s gonna

be. . .

I’m glad I started working here.



[ walks past Larrie ] WEIS: Come on.



[ Turns around & shakes his head at them/

Airynn & Markis just sit there laughing. ]





[ Ski slowly peaks behind the corner of Mark’s

bedroom. ]



SKI: So, what are we doing? [ looks up ]

Oh, sorry [ quickly turns around ]

MARK: Hey, it’s just my shorts

You don’t mind, do you? [ hops on the bed ]

SKI: Oh [ smiles ] No

MARK: You can sit down and relax

I'm gonna lay down, wanna hit the lights?

SKI: OK [ shuts them off ]



[ Ski sits down on the bed & Mark looks at him. ]



MARK: You alright?

SKI: Yeah, I’m fine.

MARK: You sure?

I mean, your in bed with your clothes on.

Want some shorts or something?

SKI: Oh, I guess

I’m still thinking about earlier sorry.

MARK: It’s OK,

Let’s just lay back and watch some TV

Is that cool?

SKI: Yeah



[ Ski gets undressed &  slides in next to Mark/

He tries to pay attention, but can’t help

looking at Mark as he watches & laughs. ]



[ notices him & smiles ] MARK: What

am I being annoying?

SKI: Not at all.

MARK: This is so good, you ever seen it?

SKI: No



MARK: Hey, I have an idea. . .

How about I give you a massage?

You seem like you could use one

SKI: Sure, why not?


MARK: OK cool

Just sit in front of me



[ Ski moves in front in between his legs

& Mark starts rubbing his shoulders when

suddenly his door swings open. ]



JAI: Daddy, can I have some water?



[ jumps up ] MARK: Yeah, little buddy.

Hold on a sec. [ walks to the door ]

JAI: Hey, I know him.



[ looks at Ski ] MARK: Sorry, I’ll be right back.



[ Mark leaves with Jai to the kitchen. ]





[ In the store everyone is off working/

Markis & Airynn are getting ready to

stock shelves when a girl walks in. ]



[ look at each other ] MARKIS: Who…is…that?

AIRYNN: I have no idea [ staring ]



[ walks up ] JESZYCA: Hey boys

BOTH: Hey. . . [ they just look at her ]

JESZYCA: I’m the new…night cashier

AIRYNN: Wait a minute

You. . .work here?!?

JESZYCA: Yup, unless I walked into

the wrong store. . .

But I could’ve sworn I had an interview

here [ smiles ]

MARKIS: Well, in that case…

What’s up? I’m Markis

[ walks up to her ] AIRYNN: I’m Airynn

[ gets in front ] MARKIS: If you need anything

just let me know

AIRYNN: He’s new though so you should

probably ask me [ smiling at her ]

JESZYCA: Whoa, boys. . .

Since were going to be working together

Let’s just make one thing totally clear

AIRYNN: Ok, what’s that?

JESZYCA: No offense, you guys are cute & all

. . .But I don’t do dick

[ looking shocked ] BOTH: Oh

JESZYCA: Just so we understand each other



[ They don’t say anything. ]



JESZYCA: Wow, things are gonna

be interesting around here. . .

I can already tell

Well, I see you two later [ walks off ]





[ Back in Mark’s bedroom. ]



MARK: So, how was it?

You haven’t said anything.

SKI: It was good…thanks Mark

I actually feel better now.

MARK: Good, I’m glad.



[ Mark is flipping trough channels as

Ski lays back down. ]



SKI: Why are you so nice to me?

[ doesn’t hear him ] MARK: What?

SKI: Nothing, just thinking aloud.

MARK: Oh, OK. . .

I’m really glad you’re here, Ski

SKI: Me too, is it alright if I stay the night?

MARK: Sure [ looks away ]

I was hoping you would anyway



[ Ski moves a little closer under the covers

& Mark smiles but he doesn’t see. ]





[ Outside at TA,Weis is smoking

& sees a dark figure sitting down near

the store/He quickly goes back inside. ]



[ bumps into Joh ] JOH: Hey!

WEIS: Oh, hey

JOH: You alright?

You look like you’ve seen a ghost

WEIS: Yeah, I’m fine. . .

Just someone was sitting down

in front of the place next door

and it kinda freaked me out

JOH: Really? That’s weird

WEIS: I know, and it looked liked

they were sleeping. . .

Anyways, how are you?

JOH: I’m OK

Just trying not to think about

Airynn and Marisa

WEIS: Yeah, he’s an ass

and not much of a friend either

JOH: I know. . .





[ Hithe wakes up to his cell ringing. ]



HITHE: Hello?

KRISTYN: Hithe, sorry to wake you

I know it’s the middle of the night. . .

HITHE: Kristyn? It’s OK. . .

Is something wrong?

KRISTYN: No, well yeah. . .

You know how I was telling you

about the couple that wants to

adopt our baby?

HITHE: Yeah. . . [ yawns ]

KRISTYN: Well, they backed out

of the adoption

HITHE: What?



(                0616 Edited                 )



No comments:

Post a Comment