December 31, 2009

210 LOVE ME DEAD

( Twisted&Tragic/#2 )

‘Mark, get up! Your alarm’s going off…’



[ sits up ] MARK: Shit! What time is it?

I have to go get the kids up. . .

[ looks back ] I’ll be right back though

SKI: OK, I’ll be here





[ Back at TA, Joh comes outside

where Weis is standing smoking. ]



JOH: Hey!

[ turns around ] WEIS: Oh, hi

JOH: How did things go with Larrie?

WEIS: OK, I guess. . . [ looks around ]

He’s kinda slow though

JOH: What?

WEIS: Yeah, I think he has A.D.D

or something.

JOH: Oh, that sucks

WEIS: Tell me about it. . .

I had to do most of the work!

. . .Wonder why Ski never showed.

JOH: Yeah, he never misses.

WEIS: I know [ looks down ]

Anyways, what about Airynn?

JOH: I don’t know dude.

He didn’t say anything else to me.

WEIS: That’s good!

Look, over there

JOH: What?

WEIS: The suns coming up. . .

JOH: Aw, that’s so sweet.




[ He gives Weis a weird look. ]



WEIS: Shut the fuck up [ starts to laugh ]



[ Back in Mark’s bedroom/

Ski gets up & stretches out. . . ]



[ inside the door ] MARK: Hey, come here!

[ walks over ] SKI: YES?

MARK: Well, the kids are in the living room. . .

I need to take a quick shower though.

SKI: OK [ starts going back ]

MARK: Do you want to join me?

[ looks rite at him ] SKI: What?

MARK: Yeah, you don’t have to come in

Just sit in there and keep me company. [ smiles ]

SKI: What if your kids see me?

MARK: Don’t worry about them,

[ looks at him ] They’re occupied. . .

SKI: Alright, let’s go. . . [ walks past him ]





[ Inside the store the night shifts almost

over/ Hithe arrives & sees Jeszyca. ]



HITHE: Hey, aren’t you the girl that

left with Amber that one night?

JESZYCA: Yeah, that was me!

I’m surprised you remembered. . .

HITHE: Me too, actually [ smiles ]

[ comes closer ] So, what ended up

happening between you two?

JESZYCA: You mean, Amber didn’t

tell you. . .



[ Hithe shakes his head/Jeszyca whispers

in his ear. ]





HITHE: I knew it! I knew it!!!

JESZYCA: Whoa, it wasn’t that serious!

[ laughs ]



[ passing by ] MONICA: Morning!

BOTH: Hey



JESZYCA: Well, that’s my que to go. . .

I’ll see you later, Hithe!

[ staring at her ] HITHE: Yeah, see ya!



[ In the bathroom/Mark’s in the shower

& Ski is sitting down. ]



[ calling out ] MARK: You know, you can stay here

SKI: What?

[ pulls the curtain back some ] MARK: I said,

You can stay here whenever. . .

SKI: Oh, I know

MARK: OK

It’s just, I know your home situation

isn’t the best

SKI: Yeah, I live with too many roommates



[ Suddenlly the water shuts off &

the curtains opens all the way with

Mark standing there. ]



MARK: Wanna hand me that towel?

[ looks at him ] SKI: Uh, sure.



[ Mark wraps it around him & steps out. ]



MARK: Maybe next time. . .

You’ll come in [ he looks at Ski & walks out. ]



[ Mark & Ski are outside on the porch. ]



MARK: Well, I have to leave soon. . .

SKI: Alright, I’m gonna go too

But I’ll be in a little early so I’ll

see you then.

MARK: OK, and think about what I said

SKI: I will



[ Ski starts walking towards his car. . .]



MARK: Hey!

SKI: What?



[ Marks walks up & quickly kisses

him on the cheek. ]



MARK: That. . . [ smiles & walks off  ]



[ Ski stands there frozen, just watching

as Mark drives off. . .]





[ Kristyn arrives at the store & Hithe

immediately comes up to her. ]



HITHE: Hey, I’m glad you made it. . .

How are you feeling?

KRISTYN: I’m fine

But we need to talk

HITHE: OK, what’s going on?

KRISTYN: Nothing, it’s just I made

an appointment with the adoption

people. . .

Will you go with me?

HITHE: Sure, I’ll go. . .

When is it?

KRISTYN: It’s today at 3

HITHE: OK, well take it easy

until then please.

Don’t work to hard! [ smiles ]

KRISTYN: I wont, thanks.



[ Hithe leaves, and Monica walks up. ]



MONICA: Hey Kristyn!

How are you doing?

KRISTYN: Well, besides this constant

kicking. . .I’m fine [ holds her stomach ]

MONICA: Really? Let me see [ feels it ]

Aw, I’m so happy for you.

KRISTYN: Yeah, the only problem is. . .

The adoptive parents dropped out

and we have to find new ones soon.

MONICA: Wow!

Have you ever thought about

. . .keeping the baby?

KRISTYN: Yeah, at first. . .

But then I thought about my other kids

and me and Hithe aren’t together so. . .

MONICA: That is true.



KRISTYN: Ouch! [ bends down ]

MONICA: You alright?

KRISTYN: Yeah, just a little cramp. . .

I’ll talk to you later [ turns to go ]

MONICA: OK, you be careful!



[ Amber wakes up to her cell ringing. . ./

Turns over and answers it. ]



SKI: Hey, what do you think about

Mark?

AMBER: Uh, good morning!

I was kinda sleeping. . .

SKI: Sorry, but I need to talk!

AMBER: OK? He’s a nice guy

SKI: But what do you think about

me and Mark?

AMBER: As in. . .?

SKI: Yeah, I stayed the night with him

We didn’t do anything, but he kissed me.

AMBER: Didn’t you just get out of

a relationship?

SKI: Yeah.

AMBER: Well, do you like him?

I mean, like that. . .

SKI: I’m not sure.

He’s 12 years older than me. . .

What if we can’t get along in that way?

AMBER: Haven’t you already been

doing that though?

SKI: Yeah, I guess we have

Well, thanks. . .I think I’ll go talk to him

AMBER: OK, I’m going back to bed




[ Monica is walking to her lane, when

her ex comes in the store ]



MONICAsEX: Monica!

MONICA: What are you doing here?

MONICAsEX: I wanna talk.

MONICA: Well, I’m not trying

to talk to you.

MONICAsEX: Just let me apologize

I really need you and the kids. . .you’re all I have!

[ looks at him ] MONICA:How can I believe you?

I don’t have time for this now/

Please don’t come back here! [ she walks off ]



[ MONICAsEX leaves, & Mark comes in. . .

/In the back, Hithe looks around for

Kristyn & she comes out of the bathroom. ]



HITHE: Are you OK?

Monica said you were having cramps.

KRISTYN: Yeah, well now I have

an even bigger problem. . .

HITHE: What?

KRISTYN: My water just broke!

HITHE: Now? You’re not due for

another couple months!

[ looks around ] What do we do?

KRISTYN: Get me to the hospital, Hithe!



[ Hithe & Kristyn hurry to the front/

They see Mark walking. . . ]



HITHE: We have to leave. . .

Kristyn’s water just broke

MARK: What?

HITHE: Yeah, I’m gonna take her

to the hospital.

MARK: Alright, be careful!

You sure you got it?

HITHE: Yeah, we’ll be fine.



[ They leave and Mark notices a man lurking

outside the door of the store/ He goes out. ]



MARK: Hi, can I help you?



[ The stranger just stares at Mark and

rustles around in his pocket. ]



[ speaks up ] MARK: Are you looking for someone?



[ Suddenly the stranger faces Mark & slowly

pulls a gun out of his jacket, bringing it

toward himself. ]



[ face drops ] MARK: What are you doing?

Just put the gun down, Sir.  




[ Noticing the gun pointing at him, Mark starts

to back away until the stranger puts the gun

back to his own head/

Quickly Mark moves to him, trying to wrestle

it away, but suddenly he feels it fire instead. ]



[ Still alive the stranger runs, as Mark

slowly falls to the ground/ Just then

Ski approaches & starts running toward

him. ]



SKI: Mark. . .Mark!!!


Somebody call 911!!!



[ Ski leans down as people start coming

out of the store.  Panicked, and hovering

around. ]





[ At the hospital, Ski is looking through

the glass with tears streaming down his

face as Mark lays there unconscious. ]



[ comes up ] MONICA: Ski! I came as fast as

I could.  How is he?


[ Ski just shakes his head. ]



SKI: Monica, If I loose him. . .

 [ he hits his fist on the window ]



[ Monica takes his arm & leads him to sit down. ]



MONICA: Ski, I need to tell you something



[ He just looks at her. ]



MONICA: I know who shot Mark!



(               0616 Edited               )



No comments:

Post a Comment