December 31, 2009

216 HELL YEAH !


‘Have you been sitting at the

computer all nite?’



[ Larrie turns arounds fast, as

his Dad’s coming down the

basement stairs ]



LARRIE: No Dad

LARRIEzDAD: Did you forget

about going to Uncle’s Kirk’s

today?

LARRIE: Oh shit, yeah!

LARRIEzDAD: I knew you

would. . .sometimes it’s like

you don’t remember anything

I tell you

LARRIE: I do. . .I just don’t

care to see them

LARRIEzDAD: Well, you’re going. . .

so hurrie up + get upstairs!



[ When his Dads gone, Larrie opens his

desk drawer taking out a bottle of

pills/ Removing two, long + white

bars he pop them + goes upstairs. . . ]



[ Kyle sees Amber heading into

the break room + follows her. . . ]



[ hears door. . . ]



AMBER: Hi Kyle

KYLE: How’d you know it was

me?

AMBER: You’ve been following me

since the bread aisle [ turns

around ]

KYLE: Oh. . .so much for being

sneakie

So. . .am I still coming over

tonite?

AMBER: I don’t know. . .

[ comes closer. . . ]

Are you?

KYLE: Of course, I am

I’ll be there at nine

AMBER: OK, see you then. . .



[ Her phones starts ringing. . . ]



AMBER: I’ll talk to you

later [ exits ]



AMBER: Hello

JESZYCA: Hey, what’s up?

AMBER: Nothing, just on a

break

JESZYCA: Wow, I guess

I have perfect timing then. . .

Anyways, I was wondering if

maybe I could come by

later

AMBER: Um, . . .

JESZYCA: If you’re busie,

that’s fine

AMBER: No, I’m not. . .

Come over at 12, OK?

JESZYCA: OK

See you then. . .



[ Larrie, his Dad, Mom, + teenaged

sister arrive @ Ace’s parents

home ]



UNCLE KIRK: Come in . . .

Dinners almost readie

+ the games on in the living

room



[ Larrie follows his Dad to

the couch + sits next to

him. . . ]



UNCLE KIRK: Hey buddie,

How’s it goin?

[ doesn’t look ] LARRIE: Hi



[ walks up. . . ] ACE: Hey,

what’s the score?

UNCLE KIRK: Seven. . .nothing

ACE: Nice start. . .

UNCLE KIRK: Get me a beer,

will ya Son?

ACE: Yeah Dad,

anyone else want one?

LARRIEzDAD: I’ll take one



[ Ace looks @Larrie whose not

paying attention, then walks in the

kitchen/ Larrie gets up + goes to

the bathroom. . . ]





[ @Amber’s, her doorbell rings…

she opens the door + it’s Kyle ]



KYLE: Hello beautiful. . .

[ hands her flowers ]

AMBER: Well, aren’t you

sweet?

KYLE: Actualie, I found those

on the neighbor’s lawn. . .

How convenient, rite?

AMBER: Haha, real funnie!



[ Kyle walks in + sees candle

s lit all over the living room. . . ]



[ Ace knocks on the bathroom

door just as Larrie opens it ]



ACE: Hey, it’s half time. . .

Wanna play PS3?



[ Larrie follows Ace into his

room, taking a seat. . .he notices

all the awards + ribbons all over ]



ACE: Basketball, fine?

LARRIE: I don’t care

ACE: So. . .how do you like

working nites?

LARRIE: It’s fine

ACE: You know, I work there

too now [ looks @ him ]

LARRIE: What?

ACE: Yeah, I got transferred

+ soon Mark’s making me

morning manager. . .

LARRIE: Oh, that’s cool

[ gulps his beer ] ACE: Readie to

get your ass kicked?



[ A few mintues later. . . ]



ACE: Remember that time we

were little + we snuck to

the park. . .

LARRIE: Yeah

ACE: Your Dad never knew

LARRIE: He was drunk. . .

Remember I pushed your face

in the mud for making me

drop my ice cream?



[ Ace doesn’t say anything. . . ]



ACE: Oh yeah!

See how I took that

rebound



[ His mom comes in . . . ]



ACEzMOM: Dinner’s readie



[ Everyones sitting around

the table eating in silence. . . ]



UNCLE KIRK: So. . .I hear you

got a job now, Larrie

LARRIE: Yeah

ACEzMOM: Is that the same store

they want you to be

manager

at? [ looks @Ace ]

ACE: Yeah. . .

LARRIE: He’s not my manager

though

[ changes subject. . . ] UNCLE KIRK:

You going to school

yet?

LARRIE: No, I’m not

ACEzMOM: Ace is almost done

getting his Business degree. . .

LARRIEzMOM: That’s wonderful!

ACE: Yeah, I onlie have a

couple months left

LARRIEzDAD: Can you pass the

potatoes, Ace?

ACE: Sure

LARRIE: I’m not hungrie rite

now. . .excuse me



[ gets up + walks outside ]





[ Turning off the movie, Amber

stands up grabing Kyle’s hand

+ leads him to her bedroom ]



KYLE: What are we doing in

here? [ smiles ]



[ Amber starts to undress him

taking off his shirt + pants ]



[ kissing him. . . ] AMBER: I think

you can figure it out





[ An hour later the doorbell rings

Amber puts on her robe + goes

to answer it. . . ]



JESZYCA: Hey. . .nice robe

Did you forget I was

coming?

AMBER: No, come in. . .

JESZYCA: Well, this looks nice

AMBER: Thanks



[ walks up ] KYLE: Oh, is it my

cue to leave?



[ Jeszyca gives Amber a look,

+ she turns around seeing

Kyle standing there in boxers

onlie… ]



JESZYCA: If you guys are doing

something I’ll wait. . . It doesn’t look

like it will take too long

anyways

KYLE: Oh yeah? Well, I’ll take

that as an invitation then. . .



[ Kyle bends down + starts

making out with Amber. . .

then drags her in the bedroom ]



[ Jeszyca waits for a second,

then follows them inside. . . ]



JESZYCA: What are you doing?

KYLE: Kissing her. . . what’s it

look like?

JESZYCA: No, that’s not

how you kiss a women

KYLE: Oh, it isn’t?

AMBER: It’s not?



[ Jeszyca walks over +

crawls onto the bed. . . ]



JESZYCA: Let me show you. . .



[ Kyle backs up, + Jeszyca leans in

+ softlie kisses Amber on the lips. . . ]



JESZYCA: That’s how. . .

KYLE: I gotta admit, that was

nice . . .You two should keep

on going

AMBER: You would want

that, wouldn’t you?

JESZYCA: If you don't care,

I don’t either. . .

Just one more thing

KYLE: What?

JESZYCA: You can’t touch me





[ Outside on the porch. . .

sitting + Ace opens the door ]



ACE: Sorie about Mom



[ Larrie doesn’t say anything . . . ]



ACE: Did you hear me?

[ startled ] LARRIE: Uh, yeah!



ACE: You’re all xanaxed out,

aren’t you?

That realie pathetic man!





[ Ace walks away shaking his

head/ Larrie turns around +

calls his Dad. . . ]



‘ Dad, are you almost

readie to leave?!? ‘

No comments:

Post a Comment