January 2, 2010

EXTENDED SCENEs. . .[ NEW AISLE6n9 IN 2 DAYs... ]

FEATURING. . .

‘ Lost my past, and my future ‘ starring Kyle

‘ Thinking on your feet. . . ‘ starring Airynn+Marisa




KYLE: Hey Dad
KYLEsDAD: Hey Kyle, thanks for getting here so soon…
KYLE: Of course, I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else [ sits down ]
KYLEsDAD: I just can’t believe she’s gone, you know?
KYLE: I know, she was always so active and busy
KYLEsDAD: More like stubborn, she never acted like
she was sick. . .and would never let me help with anything
KYLE: Yeah, that’s Mom for ya

KYLEsDAD: Well, you’ve had a long drive you probably
wanna go relax
KYLE: OK, if you need something just let me know Dad

[ Kyle walks into his old bedroom and sees a picture
of him and his Mom on the wall. . .He takes it down
and sits on the bed ]

[ thinking ] KYLE: Wow, I haven’t been here in awhile. . .

I can still hear ya Mom, yelling at me from the kitchen
to turn down my music

[ Smiles as slowly tears start to form in his eyes. . ./ ]


[ Digging in his bag, he knocks out a prescription
bottle and a picture of him and Amber. . .Thinking fast,
he goes to dial her number on his phone and then
sighs placing the phone back down ]

[ thinking ] KYLE: I’m losing everything. . .




[ Marisa and Airynn jump up from a knock at
the door. . . ]

MARISA: Who could that be this early?
AIRYNN: I’ll go find out for you [ gets up ]
MARISA: Wait, let me. . .
What if it’s my parents?

[ Marisa starts walking to the door, but Airynn’s
already at the window. . .He sees it’s his friend
Joh, thinking he takes off his pants and goes to
the door. . . ]

MARISA: What are you doing?
AIRYNN: Nothing, just open the door. . .

[ Airynn stays hidden as she opens the door ]

[ not looking up ] JOH: Morning, my name is Johsef. . .
And we're in the neighborhood today sharing an
important message

MARISA: Joh?
[ surprised ] JOH: Marisa
MARISA: Uh, hey. . .what are you doing?

[ Joh stays silent + Airynn comes around her
wrapped ^in a blanket ]

No comments:

Post a Comment