December 31, 2009

218 WE GOT THEM GUNs


‘ So, am I the only

one here not under

any influence? ’



[ Ski looks around at Larrie,

Joh, & Weis who are sitting

at a table with him. . . ]



JOH: Oh, I’m definitely not

WEIS: Yeah, he just acts

like us normally.

SKI: Well, that’s pretty

sad guys.



[ Everyone laughs. . . ]



JOH: So, which one of us

is going one-on-one

with Mr. Abercrombie

today?

[ sighs ] SKI: That guy is

the epitome of the type

of person I can’t stand!

WEIS: Yeah, me too. . .

Wait, what’s epitome?

JOH: It means. . .if you were

to look up Ski’s enemies

in the dictionary

You’d see Airynn’s face

as an example.



[ Everyone just looks at Joh. . . ]



WEIS: See what I mean.



[ Before anyone can laugh

Airynn walks in with Markis ]



AIRYNN: Uh, why is everyone

staring at me?

LARRIE: We’re trying to

figure out what were

looking at.

[ walks up ] AIRYNN: What

was that you fucking

weirdo?



[ stands up ] JOH: You heard him

and you won't do anything about

it.

AIRYNN: Maybe not, but I’ll

tell you what I will

do something about. . .

You seeing Marissa

JOH: What are you

talking about?

AIRYNN: She’s my girlfriend

now. . .it’s all over.  



[ Airynn looks at him, smirking

& Joh just shakes his head

walking off. . . ]



SKI: Wow, is it time to

start already?



[ Larrie & Ski get up then

Weis follows them. . . ]



WEIS: Hey Ski. . .you left

this outside my parent’s

place.



[ Hands him his license ]



SKI: I didn’t even realize

it was gone, thanks



[ Back in the breakroom

Airynn & Markis are

walking out. . . ]



MARKIS: So, you stole your

best friend’s girl. . .

That’s kind of fucked

up

AIRYNN: First of all, we’re not

best friends & second,

he never even dated her

MARKIS: Still man, you know

he likes her. . .

No offense, but if you did

that shit to me or any

of my homeboys we’d be

beating your ass

[ faces him ] AIRYNN: Oh yeah? &

who are these ‘homeboys’

of yours?

MARKIS: You wanna find out?

If you think you can handle

it we can chill after work

AIRYNN: Oh, I’ll be fine

MARKIS: OK then, man



[ Markis turns around &

starts stocking cereal ]





[ A little over 8 hours

later, Markis & Airynn

are getting into Markis’

Sunfire. . . ]



MARKIS: Ready?

AIRYNN: Yeah. . . [ sits

down ]

Sweet ride

MARKIS: Yeah, I know



[ Markis turns up his car

system & speeds out of the

parking lot. . . ]



[ 15 minutes later they

pull up to an

apartment building. . . ]



AIRYNN: Where are we?

MARKIS: We’re picking up

the twins [ honks horn ]

AIRYNN: Oh, are they your

homies?



[ Two guys dressed in

similar clothes walk to

the car & get in . . . ]



MARKIS: This is Trey

& D’Ondrae



[ Airynn says ‘hey’ but

doesn’t turn around. . . ]



TREY: What’s up, homie?

MARKIS: Not shit, this is

Airynn from TA.

TREY: Yeah, I know him

D’ONDRAE: Didn’t he go to

our high school?



[ Airynn turns around,

seeing Trey for the first

time. . . ]



TREY: I remember you. . .

always hanging with

that other white boy

MARKIS: You mean, Joh?

TREY: Yeah, that’s him

D’ONDRAE: You’re gay, right?



[ Trey starts to laugh &

Markis looks away. . . ]



TREY: Damn, bro.

You don’t just ask

people that!

[ turns around ] AIRYNN:

No, I’m not

I have a girlfriend

D’ONDRAE: Oh, my bad

MARKIS: I got a little

delivery

to make first, aight?

AIRYNN: What kind of delivery?



[ Markis pulls a bag out of

his center consule & throws

it in Airynn’s lap. . . ]



AIRYNN: You’re selling

drugs?

MARKIS: No, I used to

this is for someone

else though [ takes it

back ] Be right back



[ He gets out & walks to

the back of an apartment. . . ]



TREY: You smoke?

AIRYNN: No, I don’t

D’ONDRAE: I have a question. . .

AIRYNN: Yeah?

D’ONDRAE: Are your

parents rich or

something?

AIRYNN: Not really,

why?

D’ONDRAE: Oh, it just

seems like it



[ Markis gets in suddenly

& it’s completely quiet. . . ]



MARKIS: Hey. . .what’s

up?



[ @Markis’ parents. . .the

twins are playing PS3

while Airynn & Markis

go upstairs. . . ]



[ shuts the door ] MARKIS:

You should probably

change

AIRYNN: What, why?

MARKIS: If you go where

we’re going dressed like

that you’ll get shot [ He smirks ]

AIRYNN: Where are

we going?

MARKIS: Just to a party

AIRYNN: Why does it

matter then?

MARKIS: Trust me,

Just put this on & meet

me downstairs. . .



[ Markis leaves, & Airynn

looks @the outfit on the

bed. . . ]



[ A few minutes later

Airynn walks into the

living room. . . ]



MARKIS: Aight, let’s go

TREY: Damn, you did a

straight eye for the

queer guy. . . [ laughs ]





[ About 15 minutes later

they park at a dead end

& get out. . . ]



MARKIS: Come on!



[ Everyone follows him

to the back where

some people are partying ]



[ walks up ] ‘Markis! What’s

good, bro?’

MARKIS: Not shit, got any

alcohol in this piece?

GUY1: Over there



[ Markis motions for Airynn

to follow & they walk into

a tent. . . ]



MARKIS: Want a beer

or something?

AIRYNN: I don’t really

drink beer

MARKIS: OK. . .what

about



TREY: Give him a brownie

MARKIS: I don’t think

that’s a good idea

D’ONDRAE: Yeah, I don’t think

he can handle it

AIRYNN: Oh yeah?

Give me one [ gets one ]

MARKIS: Wait man, you

don’t even know. . .



[ Before he can finish Airynn

takes a small bite & then

eats the rest. . . ]



[ Trey & D’Ondrae take some

then leaves. . . ]



AIRYNN: I feel fine

MARKIS: Yeah, you’ll be

cool



[ Markis takes a few &

starts eating them while

a girl comes up behind. . . ]



GURL1: Hey Markis. . .

Whose your friend?

[ turns around ] MARKIS:

That’s Airynn

GURL1: Oh [ starts walking

to him. . .]



MARKIS: Yeah, I’ll leave

you alone then [ smirks

@Airynn ]



[ Markis leaves. . . ]





[ Ten minutes later, Airynn’s

walking to the car & Markis

is hidden behind a tree/ He

comes up & Airynn feels some-

thing in his back. . . ]



[ Airynn turns around quick ]



AIRYNN: Dude, what the

fuck?

MARKIS: Relax man, it’s not

even loaded

AIRYNN: Still that’s not

fucking funny, OK?

MARKIS: Damn, I’ll go put

It back. . . So, what did that

girl want?



AIRYNN: Uh, nothing. . .

Let’s get out of here

& go fuck with those

losers at the store



[ @TA everyone is in the

back room & Airynn bangs on

the door. . . ]



JOH: What was that?



[ Suddenly Airynn burst in

with Markis behind him. . . ]



AIRYNN: Hey losers!

LARRIE: Oh, look. . .

It’s Eminem!

SKI: What are you doing

here?

JOH: Yeah, & what are

you wearing dude?



AIRYNN: Don’t worry. . .

We were just leaving



[ He shuts the door

+ they’re gone. . . ]



JOH: Well, that was

weird

WEIS: Yeah, maybe it’s

just me. . .

But didn’t Airynn

seem high?

No comments:

Post a Comment